C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show Us Your MGW

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 07:49 PM
ONEBADZ
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Patsgarage
When I ordered my MGW I ordered two shafts from them, one for their Gripper **** and one that the factory **** would fit. I think it was less than $20 for the extra shaft, I figured that it would be cheap insurance if I did not like the Gripper **** and wanted a different **** from the aftermarket. So all this is a long winded way of saying yes, the **** in the pictures does not thread on and uses a set screw.

Previous owner installed the MGW on my car. I think MGW only offers 2 *****. So I guess unless I change my shaft then I'm stuck? Does anyone offer pool ball ***** that will thread up on the MGW shaft?
Old 05-03-2017, 08:19 PM
RickC6
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 2011_Grand_Sport
Previous owner installed the MGW on my car. I think MGW only offers 2 *****. So I guess unless I change my shaft then I'm stuck? Does anyone offer pool ball ***** that will thread up on the MGW shaft?
I would contact George at MGW. They have very good customer service and I am sure he could tell you if they offer something that gives you more options for aftermarket *****. I know that they have a few things that aren't on their website.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:25 PM
RickC6
Instructor

I contacted George at MGW and he sent me some photos of the gripper **** on the flat stick shifter and the colors available. They are all Mustang shifters but you can still get the idea of what it would look like.

The following users liked this post:
jaybee924 (05-22-2017)
Old 05-22-2017, 05:23 PM
RickC6
Instructor

installed a new MGW shifter, lower box and weighted gripper ****! I love it so far!

Old 05-22-2017, 06:01 PM
jaybee924
Burning Brakes

Received 90 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by RickC6
I contacted George at MGW and he sent me some photos of the gripper **** on the flat stick shifter and the colors available. They are all Mustang shifters but you can still get the idea of what it would look like.

I may have to contact him for one of those grippers or more options I like my with **** but I two was wanting more options!!! Thanks

Quick Reply: Show Us Your MGW