C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radio help

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 05:21 PM
shupe
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio help

I am in installing an aftermarket pioneer double din in my 2005 z51. I've scanned over the radio cheat sheet but I guess I am just lost. I do have a Bose system in the car which adaptor do I need to connect in order to correctly install this thing. I have the double din plastic kit, antenna attachment, and a cheap connector because no car in the past has been so complicated but I spliced the wires and no power to the head unit. So the more I look into it, looks like a need a different wiring harness. Please help...
Old 05-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Originally Posted by shupe
I am in installing an aftermarket pioneer double din in my 2005 z51. I've scanned over the radio cheat sheet but I guess I am just lost. I do have a Bose system in the car which adaptor do I need to connect in order to correctly install this thing. I have the double din plastic kit, antenna attachment, and a cheap connector because no car in the past has been so complicated but I spliced the wires and no power to the head unit. So the more I look into it, looks like a need a different wiring harness. Please help...
I have no clue but I know who does. Look up DDMods and call Dennis. He will get you everything you need.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Homer3D
Melting Slicks

Received 134 Likes on 114 Posts

You should give this a read

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...audio-faq.html
Old 05-03-2017, 08:26 PM
TorchRedFred
Le Mans Master

Received 1,636 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Your best option is to use the Pac Audio RP5-GM11 wiring harness.

Get notified of new replies

To Radio help

Quick Reply: Radio help