C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Service Traction and handling system thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 09:22 PM
zzjakect
Pro

Received 103 Likes on 72 Posts

Am I asking a stupid question? Is it obvious? OP did mention warning lights coming on. For Active handling system. This thread has been hijacked. Why are we talking about plug wires?
Old 09-27-2017, 12:54 AM
zzjakect
Pro

Received 103 Likes on 72 Posts

I give up. I'm going to start a new thread and I don't care that I'm going to get yelled at. I really need an answer.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:40 AM
torquetube
Le Mans Master

Received 654 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by zzjakect
Am I asking a stupid question? Is it obvious? OP did mention warning lights coming on. For Active handling system. This thread has been hijacked. Why are we talking about plug wires?
Did you read the thread? The plug wires are the cause of the OP's problem.

Originally Posted by zzjakect
I give up. I'm going to start a new thread and I don't care that I'm going to get yelled at. I really need an answer.
With all due respect, if anyone has "hijacked" this thread, it's you. Your question really belongs in a new thread. You won't get yelled at for starting one.

P.S. Getting pissy at the forum membership for not answering your questions fast enough is a losing strategy. It's not like we work here either.

P.P.S. The ultimate resolution to your problem will require DTCs. You have a Tech 2 on order. When it arrives, get the trouble codes and report back (to the new thread).
The following 2 users liked this post by torquetube:
BlindSpot (09-27-2017), Corvette_Ed (09-27-2017)
Old 09-27-2017, 06:53 AM
BlindSpot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,368 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by torquetube
Did you read the thread? The plug wires are the cause of the OP's problem.

With all due respect, if anyone has "hijacked" this thread, it's you. Your question really belongs in a new thread. You won't get yelled at for starting one.

P.S. Getting pissy at the forum membership for not answering your questions fast enough is a losing strategy. It's not like we work here either.

P.P.S. The ultimate resolution to your problem will require DTCs. You have a Tech 2 on order. When it arrives, get the trouble codes and report back (to the new thread).

Well said....

Quick Reply: Another Service Traction and handling system thread