C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Chuck Cow

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 03:15 PM
bill K
Pro

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Thanks Chuck Cow

I have a new experience, I feel like I have a new car. Chuck did a full Tune Engine, Trans, Cow Booster and 342 rear. You can not believe the difference in this car. This car is sooo fast.THANKS CHUCK
The following 2 users liked this post by bill K:
Chuck CoW (10-07-2017), JerriVette (10-07-2017)
Old 09-30-2017, 05:14 PM
Nexxussian
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by bill K
Cow Booster
I'm new here, is this a typo, or something I need to go research?
Old 09-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Dragon Tamer
Racer

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

http://www.corvettes-of-westchester.com/
The following users liked this post:
Chuck CoW (10-07-2017)
Old 10-07-2017, 10:28 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Give me a call.....

Originally Posted by Nexxussian
I'm new here, is this a typo, or something I need to go research?
Give me a call.... 914-332-0049

CLICK HERE FOR CHUCK's CoW BOOSTER!

You'll love it!

Chuck CoW
Old 10-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Nexxussian
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW

You'll love it!

Chuck CoW
Thanks.

I did search this out and have some idea what it does, but I'll hold off on calling until there is a car in the family that can use it.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Matthewstorm
Drifting

Received 235 Likes on 178 Posts

I had a looooong discussion with Chuck the other day about what can be done with my car. He's super. I'm going to have him tune my car very soon. Can't wait!
Chuck CoW (10-10-2017)
Old 10-07-2017, 01:45 PM
BlindSpot
Le Mans Master

Received 1,368 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by Matthewstorm
I had a looooong discussion with Chuck the other day about what can be done with my car. He's super. I'm going to have him tune my car very soon. Can't wait!
Good choice. Chuck is one of the best.
Chuck CoW (10-10-2017)
Old 10-07-2017, 10:38 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

I got,the Cow Tune and booster almost 4years ago and great mod especially for,the A6 owner like me
Chuck CoW (10-10-2017)
Old 10-07-2017, 11:59 PM
klwehunt
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

His tunes made my car much more fun to drive.
Chuck CoW (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 11:48 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Thank you EVERYONE!

Thank you EVERYONE!

914-332-0049

Call any time!
Chuck CoW
Old 10-13-2017, 12:10 AM
GhostC6
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Thank you EVERYONE!

914-332-0049

Call any time!
Chuck CoW

I cannot get CHUCK COW to reply to my emails, or update my tune I have sent him twice, with follow up emails asking if he was busy, sick, out of town or what and NO REPLY!

We were making some progress and I was going to also post y rave review but now I cannot do that in good faith being that I am being ignored or something, maybe this post will generate a reply an my completed updated tunes from the logs I sent him at least 3 weeks to a month ago with zero replies.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:01 AM
Carvin
Melting Slicks

Received 526 Likes on 354 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

You'll love it!

Chuck CoW
Do all your services require sending in the PCM?
Old 10-13-2017, 08:13 AM
Dcasole
Le Mans Master

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,634 Posts

Originally Posted by GhostC6
I cannot get CHUCK COW to reply to my emails, or update my tune I have sent him twice, with follow up emails asking if he was busy, sick, out of town or what and NO REPLY!

We were making some progress and I was going to also post y rave review but now I cannot do that in good faith being that I am being ignored or something, maybe this post will generate a reply an my completed updated tunes from the logs I sent him at least 3 weeks to a month ago with zero replies.

so you did not say if you picked up the phone and tried to call him ....i am sure that someone would answer ....i could be wrong ....

Dave
Old 10-13-2017, 08:17 AM
Dcasole
Le Mans Master

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,634 Posts

Originally Posted by Carvin
Do all your services require sending in the PCM?
Just sent u a PM Calvin .....

Dave
Old 10-13-2017, 08:46 AM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Do a forum search. You are not the first to have a problem contacting him. Better yet, check out the Camaro forum.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:49 AM
GhostC6
Banned Scam/Spammer

Originally Posted by Dcasole
so you did not say if you picked up the phone and tried to call him ....i am sure that someone would answer ....i could be wrong ....

Dave
No I did not call, I prefer to do things via email since that are how my tunes are sent and received and how I usually always talk to Chuck.

Now, regardless of my current issue, I will say that the Cow Booster is amazing, the difference in throttle response is night and day different. You honestly have to relearn how to drive the car again because the throttle is so instant and quick you will honestly slam yourself into the seat when you take off.. the delay is gone and the pedal is right on, you give 50% you get 50%, before it was like give 50% and get 35% and the factory delay made you hit the gas earlier to go when you want, like you had to anticipate it.

With the Cow Booster it is instant power, no lag and I honestly still sometimes hit the gas too hard since I do not drive it a lot and snap my head back when I leave a red light.
If you do nothing else to your car, even if bone stock, get the Cow Booster at the very least. It is amazing and no one but Chuck can do it the way its done.

Pull your ECM, easy to do, ship it to Chuck, he will work his magic and get it back to you fast. If you need it faster, just tell Chuck and the faster you ship it to him the faster he can ship it back.

But seriously, I had read all the rants and raves about the Cow Booster and I was a huge skeptic. I tried other tunes and tuners and tuning devices and ended up selling them all and going with Chuck. I have not regretted it, except for my current issue. We are still working on getting my tune where it needs to be, but the Cow Booster is a done deal and awesome as they say it is. Now if Chuck will just email me back and send my updated tunes I will be happy again.
Chuck CoW (10-17-2017)
Old 10-17-2017, 04:28 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Hey there Rick......

No I did not call, I prefer to do things via email since that are how my tunes are sent and received and how I usually always talk to Chuck.

Now, regardless of my current issue, I will say that the Cow Booster is amazing, the difference in throttle response is night and day different. You honestly have to relearn how to drive the car again because the throttle is so instant and quick you will honestly slam yourself into the seat when you take off.. the delay is gone and the pedal is right on, you give 50% you get 50%, before it was like give 50% and get 35% and the factory delay made you hit the gas earlier to go when you want, like you had to anticipate it.

With the Cow Booster it is instant power, no lag and I honestly still sometimes hit the gas too hard since I do not drive it a lot and snap my head back when I leave a red light.
If you do nothing else to your car, even if bone stock, get the Cow Booster at the very least. It is amazing and no one but Chuck can do it the way its done.

Pull your ECM, easy to do, ship it to Chuck, he will work his magic and get it back to you fast. If you need it faster, just tell Chuck and the faster you ship it to him the faster he can ship it back.

But seriously, I had read all the rants and raves about the Cow Booster and I was a huge skeptic. I tried other tunes and tuners and tuning devices and ended up selling them all and going with Chuck. I have not regretted it, except for my current issue. We are still working on getting my tune where it needs to be, but the Cow Booster is a done deal and awesome as they say it is. Now if Chuck will just email me back and send my updated tunes I will be happy again.
Hey there Rick...... It's been crazy at work here lately and to add to that, me and Mrs. CoW are now finally Married.... Yes, it's been a few years of delays and troubles making it difficult, but it's finally

happened....and we're Hitched!

Baby CoWs coming along sooner than ya think....

So, Sorry if I've been hard to reach... Life got complicated for a month or so...

I hope everyone understands.

Call me when you need me! 914-332-0049
Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks Chuck Cow

Old 10-17-2017, 07:57 AM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Not the first time I have heard this story. Funny thing is he has the time to post on the forum advertising his service but no time to contact some one that has already paid.

Old 10-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Originally Posted by GS057
Not the first time I have heard this story. Funny thing is he has the time to post on the forum advertising his service but no time to contact some one that has already paid.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:52 AM
GhostC6
Banned Scam/Spammer

Hey there Rick...... It's been crazy at work here lately and to add to that, me and Mrs. CoW are now finally Married.... Yes, it's been a few years of delays and troubles making it difficult, but it's finally

happened....and we're Hitched!

Baby CoWs coming along sooner than ya think....

So, Sorry if I've been hard to reach... Life got complicated for a month or so...

I hope everyone understands.

Call me when you need me! 914-332-0049
Chuck CoW

Thats great, I knew something had to be going on. You usually always email, text, message or call.

I understand, hell, after someone made your house a drive thru and stuff I can understand. I cant wait to write my review, it is definitely a totally different car and every tune it gets better and better.

Finally got some cool air here the other day so I took it out, OMG it is evil, it really is. Like I said after the last tweak we picked up 4/10ths off the 1/4 mile and that was at a density altitude of almost 5000ft, 90 degrees and 95% humidity, cars were all running 5/10ths to 7/10ths slower than average, cars that bracket race and know their dial ins, and I run my personal best and picked up the 4/10ths, so better air and I would have been freaking amazed. We will prove it in the spring when I run it.
Chuck CoW (10-20-2017)

Quick Reply: Thanks Chuck Cow