C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vette candy / DSV...?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 07:16 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by HBsurfer
Wrong.

Z07 is the "Z06 ultimate performance package" that was a $9,495.00 option in 2011 that included Brembo brakes, Magnetic ride control, larger Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tires and competition grey 20 spoke wheels.
First I've ever heard of it. Good to know.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:11 PM
VetteCandy
Supporting Vendor

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by slammin86
Anyone know what is happening here? I emailed vette candy about some parts I want to purchase and received a strange email response.

Bad break up?

"Good afternoon Sir,

This e-mail to is to advise that starting today Vette Candy is parting ways from accepting all orders directed to DSVettes.

As of last week all pending orders sent to vettecandy@outlook.com will be forwarded to dsvettes@msn.com like it was before.

Thank you all for your time in this incredible 3+ years working together with us but due to business related concerns it was decided this was our best option.

Again, all Purchase Orders should be directed to dsvettes@msn.com and their telephone number is (956)238-4713.

Vette Candy will continue to operate in a different direction for now, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Again, thank you all for your time and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Best Regards!

Sergio Flores
Vette Candy
Cell: (956) 543-8228"

pfa...!

Good afternoon to all, My name is Sergio and my apologies for the late response.

Yes, it is true, Vette Candy will no longer process orders from DSV. Please contact them directly to dsvettes@msn.com for any questions or new orders.

Thank you all for this great 3+ years we interacted but unfortunately we had to part ways and they will continue doing their great work as always. We served as their distributor and helped them with their customer service and order process but at the end it was their work.

If we come up with any products we will advise again in the future.

Again, thank you all for your great support and our apologies to all of those who have encountered some hips during our process.

Best Regards and blessing to all.

Sincerely!
Sergio F.
Vette Candy
Old 11-01-2017, 03:16 PM
VetteCandy
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ncvette_1FUNRIDE
I got all of my leather interior upgrades from DSV (DownSouthVettes) years ago. A while back I was under the impression that DSV changed their name to Vette Candy. It could be that an employee of DSV that was doing their leather work created their own company (Vette Candy) and DSV had all of their leather orders go through Vette Candy.

Now they have decided to no longer be in a business partnership, going back to separate businesses.

That is just speculation on my part though.

I really liked all of the parts that I got from DSV.

Good afternoon sir.

Vette Candy is an independent company and for 3+ years served as a distributor for DSV and assit them in their customer service and order process. Unfotunately it has been decided to end our business relationship and DSV will continue to serve the Corvette comity but directly again.

DSV manufactures top of the line products and will continue to do so but will have to contact them directly now.

Best Regards
Sergio Flores
Vette Candy
The following users liked this post:
ncvette_1FUNRIDE (11-01-2017)
Old 11-01-2017, 03:19 PM
VetteCandy
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 07MontyRed
Personally, I think I am happy about this. I really enjoyed all of my early interactions with Gerardo at DSV ... but earlier this year I needed to order some parts and went through Sergio at Vette Candy. I got the parts but the experience of dealing with Sergio was less than ideal (to me). I also did not think the parts were as well finished as the ones I bought ten years ago (I debated returning them but Sergio was too difficult to deal with). I am hoping this means Gerardo will go back to making truly first-class parts with no middle-man muddying the waters.
Good afternoon sir,

My deepest apologies for the bad experience with us. In regards to the parts and returns DSV was the manufacturer and they had the final decision on any exchanges and returns. We served as an independent distributor and assist them in their customer service and order process only but it was their work at the end.

Again our apologies for any inconveniences it was caused.

Best Regards!
Sergio Flores
Vette Candy
Old 11-01-2017, 03:21 PM
VetteCandy
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ncvette_1FUNRIDE
I would suggest that you find a phone number for DSV and call Sergio. Keep trying until you get him. He used to work late so I had luck getting him in the early evening.

I had less luck with emails.
You can email dsvettes@msn.com
Old 11-01-2017, 09:29 PM
ncvette_1FUNRIDE
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 260 Likes on 221 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by VetteCandy
Good afternoon sir.

Vette Candy is an independent company and for 3+ years served as a distributor for DSV and assit them in their customer service and order process. Unfotunately it has been decided to end our business relationship and DSV will continue to serve the Corvette comity but directly again.

DSV manufactures top of the line products and will continue to do so but will have to contact them directly now.

Best Regards
Sergio Flores
Vette Candy
Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:17 PM
slammin86
Burning Brakes

Received 392 Likes on 205 Posts

I just want some new products...I have emailed both parties.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 982 Likes on 711 Posts

Anyone know what is happening here? I emailed vette candy about some parts I want to purchase and received a strange email response.

Bad break up?

"Good afternoon Sir,

This e-mail to is to advise that starting today Vette Candy is parting ways from accepting all orders directed to DSVettes.

As of last week all pending orders sent to vettecandy@outlook.com will be forwarded to dsvettes@msn.com like it was before.

Thank you all for your time in this incredible 3+ years working together with us but due to business related concerns it was decided this was our best option.

Again, all Purchase Orders should be directed to dsvettes@msn.com and their telephone number is (956)238-4713.

Vette Candy will continue to operate in a different direction for now, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Again, thank you all for your time and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Best Regards!

Sergio Flores
Vette Candy

pfa...!
What look great is the "Barn Wood" your sitting in front of, I would really like to have that
NSF
Old 11-06-2017, 08:25 AM
slammin86
Burning Brakes

I feel like I am begging someone to take my money but no one will...!
Old 11-14-2017, 01:53 AM
johnnygreeko
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Money

I feel like I am begging someone to take my money but no one will...!
Ill take it.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:02 AM
johnnygreeko
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Vette Candy

Bad break up?

"Good afternoon Sir,

Best Regards!

Sergio Flores
Vette Candy

pfa...!
All I know is Sergio makes killer parts. Will be ordering from him soon.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:03 AM
slammin86
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by johnnygreeko
All I know is Sergio makes killer parts. Will be ordering from him soon.
How do you plan to contact him?
Old 03-14-2018, 03:40 AM
1967 Goat
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DSV is in fact now selling their complete product line for C6. They are once again doing all of their own production, marketing, and shipping in-house, like they used to. They are once again going to be supporting vendors here on the forum in the coming weeks after they finish a currently in progress makeover of their website. They can be reached at dsvettes@msn.com or 956-238-4713

Quick Reply: Vette candy / DSV...?