C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 oil change how easy is it.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 09:29 PM
windyC6
Safety Car

Received 514 Likes on 425 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo6TA
It's called 'manners'
MANNERS !!!! You must be joking !! Manners left back in the late 90's. Now we have the self righteous like some of the post above that think since we are all free people that we can S@#T on anyone when ever we want and the ones with manners should except it sight un-seen. Not a Trump fan, but he hit the nail on the head when he said theres too much political correctness going on around here...... OOPS....sorry....back to the oil change.....
Old 11-20-2017, 12:15 PM
BadAV
Race Director

Received 2,672 Likes on 1,699 Posts

Originally Posted by Tefer
Actually, and this is just my opinion. He didn't say anything about a stupid question. He said a simple question.And I believe his point is that if someone asks a question.Simple, stupid or what ever and others are considerate enough to answer the question. Then the person asking should be considerate enough to acknowledge with some sort of a response.
I agree, but good manners seem to be sorely missing in a lot of people these days. I don't get bent out of shape about it; I either respond with help or just ignore it and move on.

Quick Reply: C6 oil change how easy is it.