C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG GT2 what setting for sporty ride?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2018, 11:38 PM
kyleg500hp
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LG GT2 what setting for sporty ride?

Hi All,

I just put on LG GT2 coilovers and wanted to ask, what is the best setting that those of you who have them on have found? Mine is currently in the middle which is 6 out of 12. I feel that I could go a bit stiffer to improve handling in the mountains. I did the search and many like to put it on 9/12 front (12 being stiffest) and 8/12 rear.

Any suggestions or advice? Below is a pic of the car before coilovers were installed. Love the vette as i just got it 3 months ago and owned 2 e46 m3s before this.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:07 AM
Cherokee Nation
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by kyleg500hp
Hi All,

I just put on LG GT2 coilovers and wanted to ask, what is the best setting that those of you who have them on have found? Mine is currently in the middle which is 6 out of 12. I feel that I could go a bit stiffer to improve handling in the mountains. I did the search and many like to put it on 9/12 front (12 being stiffest) and 8/12 rear.

Any suggestions or advice? Below is a pic of the car before coilovers were installed. Love the vette as i just got it 3 months ago and owned 2 e46 m3s before this.
You could call LG Motor sports and ask them,But i have them on my and i set all 4 at 10/12 and i live in a flat part of Texas and it rides the way i like it
Old 01-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Homer3D
Melting Slicks

Received 134 Likes on 114 Posts

The beauty of adjustable coilovers is the ability to adjust to your personal preference. If you think it is too soft for you, bump it up. Too harsh, dial is back down. Really depends on your needs and comfort level (and road quality).

Slightly off topic but the pic is the car before coilovers? Seems like it is sitting really low for stock. Did the previous owner cut the bushings or using lowering bolts?

Get notified of new replies

To LG GT2 what setting for sporty ride?

Quick Reply: LG GT2 what setting for sporty ride?