C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

50th Anniv of First State VetteClub-Pics galore-Take a step back in time! Mike Furman

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 06:48 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default 50th Anniv of First State VetteClub-Pics galore-Take a step back in time! Mike Furman

~Two weeks ago I received a special invite to the 50th Anniversary of the First State Corvette Club to be held in Dover, Delaware at the Museum...I mean garage of the most gracious hosts, The Berry's. Today was the day and I made the 2.5 hr trip in dense fog and rain and boy was it well worth it.
5,000 sq ft building and wall to wall Corvettes, Corvette memorabilia, literature and of course Corvette owners! These pics down below do not do this collection justice...this is my 3rd time in three years viewing it and frankly I have only seen 20%! Over 20,000 pieces upstairs, probably another 10,000 pieces still to be cataloged...the Corvette down stairs...I brought my own microfiber towel for the drool. I will be back in May...maybe I can get thru another 5% of this fantastic Collection. Couple hundred folks turned out to celebrate the 50 year Anniversary...just goes to show you the power of all us Corvette enthusiasts.

Mr. Berry and I.

I brought Rick a gift from Adam's Polishes.

Richard Brubaker and I. Richard drove down from PA with his wife.

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
301-212-4420
Corvettefurman.com
mfurman@criswellauto.com
" I sell and ship Nationwide!"

Quick Reply: 50th Anniv of First State VetteClub-Pics galore-Take a step back in time! Mike Furman