C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Upholstery from Ebay user leatherseats11

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 03:00 PM
jmoney127
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Upholstery from Ebay user leatherseats11

Im looking at buying a new set of upholstery for my Z06 and was wondering if anyone from the forum had purchased a set from the eBay member leatherseats11? Not sure if it is affiliated with a company but they have been very responsive to questions and said they can accommodate all of my requests (Thicker foam backing to insure a tight fit, red stitching, alcantara inserts, z06 logo in the headrests). I have interior innovations (ridies) sending me samples of their materials right now but they could not put thicker foam backing on the upholstery.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:08 PM
1rusty1
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 234 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoney127
Im looking at buying a new set of upholstery for my Z06 and was wondering if anyone from the forum had purchased a set from the eBay member leatherseats11? Not sure if it is affiliated with a company but they have been very responsive to questions and said they can accommodate all of my requests (Thicker foam backing to insure a tight fit, red stitching, alcantara inserts, z06 logo in the headrests). I have interior innovations (ridies) sending me samples of their materials right now but they could not put thicker foam backing on the upholstery.
I looked at their listings on ebay and had them send me a sample of their red leather. They were really responsive. Unfortunately, the red did not match my other items.

I kinda figured they were either the same company as interior innovations or bought direct from them but I never looked into it.

Prices are certainly good.
Old 01-31-2018, 03:11 PM
jmoney127
Pro

Originally Posted by 1rusty1
I looked at their listings on ebay and had them send me a sample of their red leather. They were really responsive. Unfortunately, the red did not match my other items.

I kinda figured they were either the same company as interior innovations or bought direct from them but I never looked into it.

Prices are certainly good.
I do not think they are related to interior innovations as the prices are different and interior innovations eBay is ridies. I have all black interior so matching won't be an issue. How was the quality of the leather leatherseats11 sent to you?
Old 01-31-2018, 04:58 PM
1rusty1
Safety Car

I do not think they are related to interior innovations as the prices are different and interior innovations eBay is ridies. I have all black interior so matching won't be an issue. How was the quality of the leather leatherseats11 sent to you?
It was a small sample but it seemed comparable to what I have received from other vendors. If the color would have been a match, I would have bought from them.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:25 PM
0Ridies
Former Vendor

Received 116 Likes on 90 Posts

Hey guys I'm a rep for Ridies we are associated with Interior Innovations they are a sister company of ours essentially the same just with a different name.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:26 PM
0Ridies
Former Vendor

Also sorry to hear that our red didn't match up well with your interior.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:56 PM
jmoney127
Pro

Originally Posted by Ridies
Hey guys I'm a rep for Ridies we are associated with Interior Innovations they are a sister company of ours essentially the same just with a different name.
You are related to leatherseats11 on eBay?
Old 02-16-2018, 11:32 AM
Eritosthenes
Melting Slicks

Received 129 Likes on 95 Posts

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL when choosing non-OEM replacement upholstery if your seats have side air bags. The stitching thread has to be engineered to rip/release at a very specific threshold. Be sure that whoever makes the skins you buy are aware of this and will warrant their product to work with side air bags.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:12 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,839 Likes on 1,800 Posts

Originally Posted by Eritosthenes
BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL when choosing non-OEM replacement upholstery if your seats have side air bags. The stitching thread has to be engineered to rip/release at a very specific threshold. Be sure that whoever makes the skins you buy are aware of this and will warrant their product to work with side air bags.
Interior Innovations makes theirs so they will work with airbags, and even have the airbag logo on them.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:18 PM
1rusty1
Safety Car

Interior innovations have them with or without depending on your model.
Old 02-16-2018, 04:38 PM
0Ridies
Former Vendor

You are related to leatherseats11 on eBay?
We are not associated with them. Also we offer both style of C6 seats the sports and standard

Get notified of new replies

To Upholstery from Ebay user leatherseats11

Quick Reply: Upholstery from Ebay user leatherseats11