C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Horse Power Addicts of Delaware

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Fly N Low
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Horse Power Addicts of Delaware

I have an '05 coupe M6 and just had HPA install there cam package and headers and tune. I had a couple talks with Matt and Josh to share ideas about the goals for the job and what to expect. These guys have done enough of this work that they know exactly what works and what doesn't they listen to your concerns and they tailor the job to match what you are looking for from your car. I am an ex mechanic that has spent some time in a performance shop myself and I can say I have been very happy with what they have done for me. These guys really care about happy customers and as everyone knows that's not always easy to find. The car made 448whp and 413tq with there stage 3 cam and was done in 1 week and was right on the estimate. All of which was what we discussed prior to the job.
These guys have customers driving from 2 states away "or maybe farther" to bring there cars in.
So if your near Willmington DE area stop in and see there new shop!

They are a forum sponsor.
The following users liked this post:
HorsePowerAddicts (02-09-2018)
Old 02-09-2018, 11:09 AM
0HorsePowerAddicts
Former Vendor

Received 166 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you Rick for the Positive feedback. We are glad you are enjoying your vehicle.

Quick Reply: Horse Power Addicts of Delaware