C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mods done at HPA

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 08:58 AM
Daddy mack
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Mods done at HPA

Had my car in Horsepower Addicts this week. First let me start by saying Josh and his team there are great. I made the drive to Delaware from New York and was told to arrive at around 8:30. Well it is a very easy drive down the N.J. Turnpike so I got there about 20 minutes early. When I pulled up I was greeted by one of the crew and he knew what I was there for. These guys will make you feel extremely comfortable and you will feel like you have known them for years. He took my keys and pulled my car right in, within minutes of my arrival my car was on a lift. The shop there is very clean and organized and everything is in order. Their prices are excellent- probably a mix of honesty which is very hard to find in a mechanic and the skill level of the guys that work there which makes the job get done quick, and they check over each other's work to make sure nothing was overlooked.They know these cars.I got a tour of the new facility from Josh the owner and everyone there is extremely helpful with any questions about your car. They also take many precautions to make sure your car does not get any scratches or damage.
Now for my car, wow am I happy. I had kooks long tubes with a kooks x pipe and a corsa sport exhaust installed.nThey changed my wobbly harmonic balancer,changed my thermostat to a 160, changed my differential fluid and changed my transmission fluid and filter. All this work was done by 3 and I was back on my way home by 4. My exhaust exceeded my expectations, the car is pretty quiet when just cruising and there is 0 drone, but when you put the petal down it sounds amazing and screams I'm coming through! When I am ready for my next set of mods I will most definitely be taking a ride to see the guys at Horse Power Addicts!

Last edited by Daddy mack; 01-25-2018 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Want to add a comment
Old 02-01-2018, 09:22 AM
0HorsePowerAddicts
Former Vendor

Received 166 Likes on 118 Posts

Thank you Andrew for the Review, I hope we can continue serving you in the future as your performance shop. We were very happy you decided to make the trip and glad we could get you in quickly and get the job started and completed within a few hours for you.
HPA is glad that you got to not only see the shop but the workings of the shop and the daily routines we perform here.
HPA is looking forward to your next round of mods and from what we have been talking about It's definitely going to be a completely different car!
Old 02-28-2018, 12:15 PM
RogerRamjet21
Pro

Received 217 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by HorsePowerAddicts
Thank you Andrew for the Review, I hope we can continue serving you in the future as your performance shop. We were very happy you decided to make the trip and glad we could get you in quickly and get the job started and completed within a few hours for you.
HPA is glad that you got to not only see the shop but the workings of the shop and the daily routines we perform here.
HPA is looking forward to your next round of mods and from what we have been talking about It's definitely going to be a completely different car!
Thought I'd ask this here since you are a performance shop and are likely to have a good technical answer for me.
I've seen the change to 160 degree thermostat a number of times on this forum, so two questions:
1) What is the stock thermostat degree?
2) Why the change to the 160?

Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Mods done at HPA

Quick Reply: Mods done at HPA