C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does your wife (spouse) Like riding in your Corvette?

Old 08-16-2018, 04:35 PM
Welker1
Melting Slicks

Received 555 Likes on 464 Posts

Not only does my wife enjoy taking long trips, especially those that include mountain roads, in it; apparently so do our pups. We think they enjoy more then trips in our other vehicles do to being able to watch out the windshield in comfort from the little bed we make for them right behind the seats in the hatch area. In our other vehicles, the rear seats sit to low for them to easily see out.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:17 PM
HammerheadTed
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

We got our ‘05 Vert 3 years ago when we were turning 70 and sold the Harley we had for many years. She loves to ride in it. Most of the time we are just out for some fun, but take it for everything if we don’t have to have the dogs with us. The air reflector (forgot the name) we put in made a big difference in enjoyment for us both, but especially her. Still plenty of air blowing around, but it’s nice to not have that constant blast of air on the back of your head/neck. We have the top down always, unless it’s raining.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:58 PM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

Received 324 Likes on 247 Posts

she hates it.... all the common complaints, but she's not that attractive so it's easy not to take her
Old 08-17-2018, 07:07 PM
Jaydubgt
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by saplumr
I get the occasional "if you do that one more time I'm not getting back in!!"
Yeah. I get that, too. I call her my Fun Alarm. Since, everytime I'm having fun with my car, such as driving fast, the alarm goes off: "Slow down!." "I'm getting car sick. "Do you know how fast you were going?"....

Thus, the Fun Alarm!!
Old 08-17-2018, 08:01 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,185 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaydubgt
Yeah. I get that, too. I call her my Fun Alarm. Since, everytime I'm having fun with my car, such as driving fast, the alarm goes off: "Slow down!." "I'm getting car sick. "Do you know how fast you were going?"....

Thus, the Fun Alarm!!
Oh, so she has the puke chip installed that makes her have motion sickness only over the posted speed limit?

How big a discount from your insurer does that provide?

Old 08-18-2018, 12:26 PM
Bruster
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

I would say she digs it!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does your wife (spouse) Like riding in your Corvette?