C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found my car on sale at the dealer already

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 09:47 AM
buckmeister2
Le Mans Master

Received 1,206 Likes on 824 Posts

Kevin,

I think the mods you did were good ones to have. Whoever bought the car is going to discover some really nice things. Though, they may be scratching their head for awhile, trying to figure out why this or that is not like what other Corvettes have
Old 04-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Vette_Fan
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 42 Posts

And this is why, I hope more people list their cars for sale here. People on CF will appreciate your mods (if any), and you may not get the money you "think" you should get (cuz you "love" your car), but at least it will be a fair deal. Most seller here, do ask for more than what the dealer would offer them, in some cases too much... But realistically, fair deals can be had.

I have now owned 2 Corvettes (my ex-C5 and the current C6 bought last month) Both cars were bought cross-country from THIS forum. You can also check out the seller's & car's history on the forum. Most guys here are very stand up guys with solid character - I have experienced too many times.

Just 2 cents.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:10 PM
jshot00
Burning Brakes

Received 108 Likes on 72 Posts

Just saying-I would not buy a Corvette with a lot of mods. the closer to stock the better i like it. my opinion is that anyone who has all the racing mods probably raced the car and ran it pretty hard! Just my opinion since most on the forum do mod and race a lot

Quick Reply: Found my car on sale at the dealer already