C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**PIC request** Cray Hawk Wheels in 19/20 on black C6Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 11:42 AM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

Received 164 Likes on 136 Posts

Default **PIC request** Cray Hawk Wheels in 19/20 on black C6Z

been looking for a pic of these wheels in silver on a BLACK c6z or ANY C6Z for that matter and have had no luck for this particular wheel

just wondering if anyone had then that would be willing to post a pic for me, and maybe toss some more info my way like how have they held up and the weight.
Attached Images  

Last edited by ~STOLEN~; 04-19-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:43 PM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

ttt
Old 04-23-2018, 04:04 PM
itomh
Pro

Received 117 Likes on 91 Posts

I purchased a different set of rims for my DD. Advertised as Silver with Machine Face & Chrome Stainless Lip, I regretted that ever since. The rims have never seen snow or salt, they were taken off during the winter, cleaned, polished and stored until spring. When I went to put then on after being stored the lips on all 4 had some pitting and weird coloration. Turn out the stainless steel chrome lip is just a glued on hub cap known as Clad Chrome. Do your home work first and find out how that lip was done. I'm now two years into these rims, they look worse then last year, again, no snow or salt, same storing process and I won't even put them back on car. If you have time, go on youtube and look up clad chrome.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:33 PM
~STOLEN~
Melting Slicks

ok i ran across these CRAY EAGLE wheels again and there are no pics on their website, nor is there a way to contact them (cray)directly on the phone....i hate sending email to vendors lol.

what i cant figure out is whether there arent any pics of the wheels because they were just released or no longer being sold
they are on ebay in c6z fitment for a relatively decent price.....just wondering

Get notified of new replies

To **PIC request** Cray Hawk Wheels in 19/20 on black C6Z

Quick Reply: **PIC request** Cray Hawk Wheels in 19/20 on black C6Z