What I did today . . . - Page 13 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What I did today . . .

Old 11-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Bruze
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Jaime-Corvette View Post
While my vette has its headlights off (sent them to get new lenses replaced) and my front end is in peices I decided to finally change out my air dam spoiler. It as really damaged and it was missing the passenger side peice. Baught a new one and installed and it looks pretty good

I also thought of buying splash guards for the car. I didnt buy gm ones... I got ebay ones for 80 bucks or so and they look oem. Only thing I'm concerned about is the 3m tape. But even if it comes out it doesnt look too bad I guess. It's still uses push pin retainers.

I took a look at the cabin air filter (since I only discovered where it was last night) and it was time for a new one. Turns out it's on the upper passenger side firewall held by 3 ring clips. Easy peasy. Although it doesnt look like those filter fit in well. Ehh
Hey Jaime!

I put GM guards on my car I think three years ago. It has been through the car wash numerous times and the tape is still holding up fine.

Cabin filters: No, they don't fit very well, seem to be slightly big. Have to be careful putting them in.

Old 11-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Jaime-Corvette
CF Senior Member

I dont know. these dont feel too sticky, but maybe that's just me. I've only test fitted them for now without the 3m since i'm going to get my car all polished and paint repaired on some areas. Then its splitter and rocker panels
Old 11-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Bruze
CF Senior Member

I changed my earl and other things to it on Wednesday and put her to bed. It was just in time, as the salt trucks were out Friday.

Wednesday:

Today:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What I did today . . .

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: