C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 problem?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 10:48 AM
windyC6
Safety Car

Received 514 Likes on 425 Posts

I haven't heard of this ever happening etiher. But to be perfectly honest.....with these Electronic Techno-Wonder newfangled things....it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it became another C-6 glitch.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:10 PM
6spdC6
Team Owner

Location: Northern NYs Adirondack Mountains,http://www.visitsacandaga.com.
Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by windyC6
I haven't heard of this ever happening etiher. But to be perfectly honest.....with these Electronic Techno-Wonder newfangled things....it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it became another C-6 glitch.
Possible but not probable. Thanks for all the input, hopefully see this joker this weekend!
Old 05-16-2018, 12:13 PM
mellojoe
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 51 Posts

The biggest world-wide complaint I've ever heard of cars auto-starting were attributed to either the car already being started and being knocked into gear (by a child or animal left in the vehicle) or that case a few years ago where a couple of Toyota (i think, going off memory here, not a reliable source) vehicles having their floormats get wedged onto gas pedals and causing unintended acceleration. But nothing about self-starting.
Old 05-17-2018, 02:50 PM
RobJoy
Pro

Received 57 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Know it all person?

Originally Posted by 6spdC6
Guys I have not been on this C6 site since I got my 15. I did a quick look around and did not see what INFO I needed.

A know it all person I know tells me that have been lots of problems in C6s, due to the car starting by its self. Like in a garage or parked somewhere. Now I have never heard anything like that and to be honest doubt it, but heck with electronics anything is possible.

Tell me this person is full of chit and I will have some good ammo to go after him with. He is sort of a Cliff Claven want to be.

THANKS-

Best thing you can do when a know it all knows it all is to ignore him.

Quick Reply: C6 problem?