C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Window gap

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 08:22 PM
AP4EVER
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Window gap

Does anyone have an issue where the window does not drop down enough when the door is opened. Then when you go to close the door the window is forced out because the window was to high up to close and seal. It is very random and if I open the door a couple of times it goes back to working properly for a day or two. It's been into the dealership 3-4 times and they cannot figure it out. They keep telling me that they cannot repeat the problem. I have a 07 conv. and re-indexing does not solve the problem.

Old 07-12-2018, 09:44 AM
RichKiss
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts

Is it the original glass? Maybe the track needs to be lubed.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:35 AM
irok
Safety Car

Received 500 Likes on 443 Posts

Default fix

Originally Posted by AP4EVER
Does anyone have an issue where the window does not drop down enough when the door is opened. Then when you go to close the door the window is forced out because the window was to high up to close and seal. It is very random and if I open the door a couple of times it goes back to working properly for a day or two. It's been into the dealership 3-4 times and they cannot figure it out. They keep telling me that they cannot repeat the problem. I have a 07 conv. and re-indexing does not solve the problem.

there is an adjuster bolt on each side of window regulator and a bolt through each side of your glass.either or both of these are out of adjustment and any competent trim person should be able to adjust

Get notified of new replies

To Window gap

Quick Reply: Window gap