C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Steering Wheel upgrades, what have you done???

Old 09-21-2018, 07:44 AM
Canuck204
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lowNslowZ
just wanted to update this and say my wheel came today. 5 months and 2 weeks of waiting. No thats not a typo, it was almost 6 months from order date to delivery when they quote 6 WEEKS. The wheel itself is well made and looks great but this has been by far the most horrible experience i have ever had purchasing anything in my life. Im just glad the whole ordeal is over.
Well it looks wicked, what was the total end cost for ya, did they at least offer a discount with all the BS?
Old 09-21-2018, 07:57 AM
lowNslowZ
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Canuck204
Well it looks wicked, what was the total end cost for ya, did they at least offer a discount with all the BS?
I think the wheel was about $650. And the owner Greg Bauchat did not offer any discounts and would not refund my money even after 5 months of waiting. As others have said he not a pleasant person to work with and everything out of the guys mouth was either a threat or a lie. The quality of the wheel for the price is unbelievable. If they were under different ownership and could get the wait times down they could make a killing selling these. As I said im just glad the whole ordeal is over with.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:58 PM
JABCAT
Race Director

Received 8,763 Likes on 4,217 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified

The following users liked this post:
Canuck204 (09-21-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Steering Wheel upgrades, what have you done???