C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BEWARE, "Corvette Mods"

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 12:38 PM
iridelow
Le Mans Master

Received 161 Likes on 87 Posts

Default BEWARE, "Corvette Mods"

DO NOT buy anything from Corvette Mods! I ordered and paid for 4 items over 2 months ago. Received one item and called to find out the other 3 were on back order and could be several more weeks. So I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. I offered to send back the one item, which was no good to me without the other 3 items and Corvette Mods wanted me to pay to ship the item to another country! Poland. I did not buy anything from Poland! These were leather interior parts. They said they would refund me, Paypal, after I returned the one item all the way to Poland on my dime. So I filed a paypal dispute and Corvette Mods sent paypal a tracking # saying I got what I paid for! When I explained the issue to paypal they said do not send anything back unless Corvette Mod pays the shipping cost. But Corvette Mods said if I closed my paypal dispute they would refund me for what I did not recieve but it could take months because thier system shows I filed a paypal dispute. Anyway, I now am waiting for paypal to finish their investigation while Corvette Mods sit with my money knowing they will loose the dispute but told me they would tie the money up for up to six months. I have never been screwed in over 15 years and 12 corvettes by a Corvette business like this, so BEWARE and don't give them a dime of your money!

Last edited by iridelow; 10-18-2018 at 12:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
thetastelingers (10-18-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 01:02 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Didn't look at the Transactions Feedback Forum before you bought from them, did you?

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...amming-me.html

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-is-shady.html

Maybe there's some reason why they're not a forum vendor.
iridelow (10-18-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Suns_PSD
Le Mans Master

Received 408 Likes on 301 Posts

They are schmucks and have a long history of this. They provided me with pretty bad service 2x.

The last time they sold me something broken, and just told me to work it out myself. It was a set of switchbacks and they were broken when I took them out of the box. I found out who the manufacturer was and the manufacturer gladly helped me. Which begs the question, why involve Corvette Mods at all?
iridelow (10-18-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Rky Mtn C6
Le Mans Master

Received 890 Likes on 375 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C7 of the Year Finalist -- Modified

Used them once and will never use them again.
iridelow (10-18-2018)
Old 10-18-2018, 01:38 PM
iridelow
Le Mans Master

Received 161 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Suns_PSD
They are schmucks and have a long history of this. They provided me with pretty bad service 2x.

The last time they sold me something broken, and just told me to work it out myself. It was a set of switchbacks and they were broken when I took them out of the box. I found out who the manufacturer was and the manufacturer gladly helped me. Which begs the question, why involve Corvette Mods at all?
Live and learn! Whats fun is call them, when they answer, blow a loud whistle into the phone! He He....Just kidding, but I did used to do that before I retired, after working night shift and the teller-marketers called and woke me up!
Old 10-18-2018, 02:48 PM
jrose7004
Team Owner

Received 1,675 Likes on 1,298 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

You'll see a post like this about once a month at least!

Get notified of new replies

To BEWARE, "Corvette Mods"

Quick Reply: BEWARE, "Corvette Mods"