C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Answer to why are C7's so ugly

Old 10-28-2018, 11:56 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,839 Likes on 1,800 Posts

Originally Posted by windyC6
YUP....Not really a big deal to me either. But the fact comes in handy when the GS "Holier-Than-Thow" (sp) people start their rambling....LOL......
Except for those who refuse to admit the truth.
Old 10-28-2018, 12:21 PM
Turbo6TA
Race Director

Received 3,066 Likes on 2,073 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Just my opinion, but this is what the rear of the C7 should have looked something like:

Old 10-28-2018, 04:53 PM
windyC6
Safety Car

Received 514 Likes on 425 Posts

Originally Posted by Bird69jay
Thanks Windyc6 I suffer from a little zo6 envy. I really want one but could not swing the extra money at the time. I sometimes wish I would have kept saving for the Z but I know that my money would not of worked out at this time. I had to get my old lady a car also so I was able to do both for the same price as the Z was going to cost me over the cost of the base model I got. I decided to go with a nice base i found and do a supercharger and exhaust this winter. I think I am going to get a z next and keep that one mostly stock. I do think all the Vets are nice though especially when people take care of them some models and variations I'm more appealing to some than others but all in all I think they're nice cars
Well good for you. I'm sure your base will quench your thirst for the C-6 life just fine. I personally don't have anything against the GS. They do have for what I may call a more CLASSY look then the base, with the gills and flares, but those are subjective. I personally can take or leave those 2 distinctions. Mines about to get 30-K on it and I may be looking for another one with a manual. When I do pull the trigger it really won't matter to me if it's a base or a GS. I'll buy which ever grabs me first.......good luck with your "Faster than a GS - Base"....LOLOL......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Answer to why are C7's so ugly