C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***ForSale*** New and Used Headlights, Lens, Gaskets

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 05:05 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Pensacola Florida GO GATORS!!! www.rlsebring.com www.c6c7vette.com
Received 174 Likes on 92 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Default ***ForSale*** New and Used Headlights, Lens, Gaskets

All Headlights and Lens fit all models from 2005 thru 2013. Free shipping CONUS. Alaska, HI and International shipping is available. See my website for pics of most of these offerings. www.c6c7vette.com

I have 4 very good used sets available. I can do lemans Blue, Velocity Yellow, Cyber Grey and of course Black. 1250.00 pair, shipped. up to 300.00 core refund when you return your lights in complete and undamaged condition. Colors other than Black are limited as I will paint them Black as needed.
I can also do 2 sets in Black with my Brite White COB Halos installed. 1250.00 + 500.00 for the halos, installed. same core refund available.
2 pair of Brand New Genuine GM OEM Black Headlights, never installed. 1800.00 each pair, shipped. These are all original with GM OEM Lens and OEM Gaskets.
1 pair of Brand New Genuine GM OEM Black ECE (E11) Headlights for the European Market. 2400.00 pr PLUS International Shipping.

Headlight Replacement Lens always in stock and immediate shipping. NO BS and NO WAITING!!!
Lens and Gaskets, pair, 310.00 shipped Gaskets are installed at the factory. This are the factory profile (2mm thicker) and stay in place.
Lens only, pair, 149.95 shipped.
Gaskets only, pair, 120.00 shipped. Gaskets come with 3m Aero body tape for adhering to lens.
2 Pair Brand New Genuine GM OEM Gaskets 120.00 each pair, shipped.

2008 Vert

Owned since new in 2007

www.c6c7vette.com
Old 02-10-2019, 10:36 PM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

Also still buying good used headlights.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:58 AM
RLSebring
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '17

All Headlights and Lens fit all models from 2005 thru 2013. Free shipping CONUS. Alaska, HI and International shipping is available. See my website for pics of most of these offerings.
www.c6c7vette.com

I have 4 very good used sets available. I have available Cyber Gray, Black and any custom color. 1250.00 pair, shipped. up to 300.00 core refund when you return your lights in complete and undamaged condition. Colors other than Black are limited as I will paint them Black as needed.
I can also do 2 sets in Black with my Brite White COB Halos installed. 1250.00 + 500.00 for the halos, installed. same core refund available.
2 pair of Brand New Genuine GM OEM Black Headlights, never installed. 1800.00 each pair, shipped. These are all original with GM OEM Lens and OEM Gaskets.
SOLD 1 pair of Brand New Genuine GM OEM Black ECE (E11) Headlights for the European Market. 2400.00 pr PLUS International Shipping.SOLD May have another set available in a week or so
Headlight Replacement Lens always in stock and immediate shipping. NO BS and NO WAITING!!!
Lens and Gaskets, pair, 310.00 shipped Gaskets are installed at the factory. This are the factory profile (2mm thicker) and stay in place.
Lens only, pair, 149.95 shipped.
Gaskets only, pair, 120.00 shipped. Gaskets come with 3m Aero body tape for adhering to lens. These have the factory profile and are 2mm thicker.
2 Pair Brand New Genuine GM OEM Gaskets 120.00 each pair, shipped.

Get notified of new replies

To ***ForSale*** New and Used Headlights, Lens, Gaskets

Quick Reply: ***ForSale*** New and Used Headlights, Lens, Gaskets