Notices
C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Random Thread question

Old 02-11-2019, 05:37 AM
CF Senior Member

Default Random Thread question

Random question...

On threads that have multiple pages of posts It's not allowing me to click on page 2,3, etc... Instead it just loads all the posts on one page and I have to keep scrolling down? Frustrating when I want to see the last post.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to change it back to the way it was? (~15posts per page and then you could click on the next page)
Old 02-11-2019, 08:04 AM
WW7
CF Senior Member

On the main page I see a page number behind each thread name.. Just click on page 1 or 2 or what ever page you want..Only when you click on the thread name do you get the continuous list of posts...WW
Old 02-11-2019, 05:05 PM
hawkgfr
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by WW7 View Post
On the main page I see a page number behind each thread name.. Just click on page 1 or 2 or what ever page you want..Only when you click on the thread name do you get the continuous list of posts...WW

What he said....you just pick the point of the thread you want to return to closest where you left.. where you have not been will be darker number...
Old 02-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Carvone
CF Member

Not sure if some of you know of this nifty feature, but to the left of the thread Title there is a box with two arrows pointing downward, if you click that box it will take you to the exact place you left off in that thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carvone For This Useful Post:
cadyshac (02-11-2019), PDsVettes (02-11-2019)
Old 02-11-2019, 05:21 PM
PDsVettes
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 703 View Post
Random question...

On threads that have multiple pages of posts It's not allowing me to click on page 2,3, etc... Instead it just loads all the posts on one page and I have to keep scrolling down? Frustrating when I want to see the last post.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there a way to change it back to the way it was? (~15posts per page and then you could click on the next page)
Go to Your Control Panel and select Edit Options. Scroll down until you see Thread Display Options. There is a box in there where you can select how many posts to display on each page. Go further down until you get to Infinite Scroll, then select Disable Infinite Scroll.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:24 PM
PDsVettes
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Carvone View Post
Not sure if some of you know of this nifty feature, but to the left of the thread Title there is a box with two arrows pointing downward, if you click that box it will take you to the exact place you left off in that thread.
Also in the Last Post column just to the right of the last username to post, are two arrows pointing to the right. Click that and you will go to last post in the thread.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:47 PM
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by PDsVettes View Post
Go to Your Control Panel and select Edit Options. Scroll down until you see Thread Display Options. There is a box in there where you can select how many posts to display on each page. Go further down until you get to Infinite Scroll, then select Disable Infinite Scroll.

Thank you.
This solved the issue.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Random Thread question

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: