C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do people do weird maybe jealous things to you when driving your Vette?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 01:42 PM
jtryba
Cruising

Received 14 Likes on 1 Post

Yea, there is always some idiot in a Honda who thinks he is Mario Andretti. I'm just driving home from work dude. If you want to race, I'll meet you on the track on the weekend but first you have to get a respectable car.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:45 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Received 774 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by CJustin6
I’m starting to believe that part of it is the area of the country where I’m from. Many of the kids that I went to school with were from the city then their parents moved up so it is heavily populated with people from nyc although it isn’t part of the city. I want the leave this area and move to a more relaxed part of the country
Seems more like a coincidence and you’re projecting the negative or steep type issues on the other drivers. You’ve got a bone stock C6 base model.....probably a good chance it’s and automatic as well......not much to be jealous or envious about man, **** tons of that exact car are on the road and very affordable. If you’re looking for a problem or a reason this or that happened you’ll eventually find one.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:56 PM
Carvin
Melting Slicks

Received 526 Likes on 354 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16

Originally Posted by jtryba
Yea, there is always some idiot in a Honda who thinks he is Mario Andretti. I'm just driving home from work dude. If you want to race, I'll meet you on the track on the weekend but first you have to get a respectable car.
These guys do us a great service by speeding ahead to find the radar guns
Old 03-14-2019, 10:21 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by the kid C6
He went to the BMW Forums and started a topic called "Do people do weird maybe jealous things to you when driving your M5?"

Quick Reply: Do people do weird maybe jealous things to you when driving your Vette?