C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will it go?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 06:45 PM
vett_guy
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Why not use Ramps?
Old 03-19-2019, 06:53 PM
K-Spaz
Team Owner

Location: Central PA. - - My AR15 identifies as a muzzleloader
Received 522 Likes on 387 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by jimijam
So you can build a wall and throw down a bunch of rock over your property line, but not some concrete?
Old 03-20-2019, 09:48 AM
stivette
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jimijam
So you can build a wall and throw down a bunch of rock over your property line, but not some concrete?
Yea, every house on the street has the same type of limestone wall. Technically concrete is just highly organized rock and mud, right? hahaha

Well, the verdict is in anyway, no chance of the z06 making it. We tested this morning with a prospective seller and at the most angle we could give it, it put the lower air deflector completely in to the bumper and began scrapping the outer deflector (not sure of the exact names of these). All the while the passenger rear tire was 4-6 inches off the ground... Concrete flatwork bids will be coming along with a knock on the neighbors door!
Old 03-21-2019, 12:45 AM
K-Spaz
Team Owner

Location: Central PA. - - My AR15 identifies as a muzzleloader
Received 522 Likes on 387 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

^^^^^ yeah no surprise here. I figured unless there was some massive optical illusion in that picture there was no way a Grand Sport or Z06 was going up that driveway. My car won't go to the bank drive-thru so I was pretty sure that was out of the question.

Quick Reply: Will it go?