C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Johnny O’Connell Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2019, 10:01 PM
C6KWJ
Racer

Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Johnny O’Connell Suspension

Well winter is almost over and just received my new suspension parts from CCA Chip was very helpful. I can’t wait to install them in a couple of weeks and will report back.

I have a base suspension car and it is too soft for my liking. I was toying with LG coil overs but went with Johnny O’Connell Stage 1 kit which includes front and rear sway bars, shocks and end links.
The following 2 users liked this post by C6KWJ:
CCA Corvette Parts (03-25-2019), nmalik3000 (03-24-2019)
Old 03-24-2019, 12:17 AM
nmalik3000
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by C6KWJ
Well winter is almost over and just received my new suspension parts from CCA Chip was very helpful. I can’t wait to install them in a couple of weeks and will report back.

I have a base suspension car and it is too soft for my liking. I was toying with LG coil overs but went with Johnny O’Connell Stage 1 kit which includes front and rear sway bars, shocks and end links.
Looking forward to your review! Please post pics also!
Old 03-24-2019, 07:19 AM
Oh Boy
Melting Slicks

Received 522 Likes on 370 Posts

Had it for my 2012 base car. Made the car seem tighter and smoother. More stable on the highway. The front end links can be a pain to adjust so I just used my oem ones and they were fine.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:56 AM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Your gonna LOVE it

Thanks for the sale and Post, looking forward to reading your review

Regards
Chip

Get notified of new replies

To Johnny O’Connell Suspension

Quick Reply: Johnny O’Connell Suspension