C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RFEdesign review and it's a great one

Old 11-16-2019, 11:09 PM
pdc001
Instructor

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RFEdesign review and it's a great one

I want to first say Vasily, @RFEdesign is by far, one of the most stand up vendors here on the internet. He will treat you right and fair and that is what he did for me. Secondly, I want to say to Thomas, which is my current local USPS mail man, to go suck it and find a different job cuz he doesn't care about his.

I ordered several things from @RFEdesign and the first package was delivered to a wrong address, the 2nd package got lost on a train but can't blame my mail man for that as much as I want to tho. I had to call the 800 number of USPS and they opened an investigation to find out where the package went. They contacted my mail man and he said he delivered it and someone signed for it. That day when it was delivered I was not home nor anyone else BUT they had a signature on file. Next day I confronted our mail man and he said someone at my house signed for it and I pointed my house just to be sure and told him that was funny because no one was home. I sense that he was lying. He clearly delivered it a wrong house and someone signed for it. I also confirmed with RFEdesign shortly after what address he had on file and it is correct. After that, nothing can be done apparently so USPS closed the case and filed it as 100% missing item but will not cover any shipping or cost of the item. You can only imagine how outraged I was.

After all that, Vasily (owner of RFEdesign) made me a 2nd set of all 3 items I ordered after I let him know what USPS had informed me. I did not ask for a 2nd set cuz I do feel strongly the person/company who was handling my items should be accountable for it, in this case my mail man Thomas. I just want to write a good positive review for someone who deserves a great review and for those who has any doubts ordering from him since it's coming all the way from Russia. Nowadays it is extremely hard to come by good people and he is one of them. He makes amazing products and I can't wait to install them tomorrow!
Old 11-16-2019, 11:14 PM
pdc001
Instructor

As for the 2nd set arriving to me yesterday, the same mail man scanned my package and marked it as delivered and I confirmed it with USPS but yet again, no package left with me. I called the same 800 number at USPS and opened another investigation and today I was lucky enough I had someone at my local post office call me back today (shocking) and they spoke to Thomas and he returned to my route and delivered it properly.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:47 AM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

I have several items from Vasiliy also and 100% agree he is the best. As for Thomas he needs an *** kicking
Old 11-18-2019, 11:14 AM
salt6
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Anything the USPS delivers with a number and a bar code is scanned and generates a GPS location. I'd suggest you talk to the local mail unit. The supervisor can pull up that info.
Old 11-18-2019, 11:31 AM
pdc001
Instructor

Already have, by the time my local post office called me back about the first package and tracked it where it went, it's long gone given away to someone else. Ever since they changed up to our current mail man, there are other complaints from my neighbors too about mail.

Get notified of new replies

To RFEdesign review and it's a great one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RFEdesign review and it's a great one