C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

40% OFF HOLIDAY SPECIAL! Personalized artwork of your Corvette - Info Inside!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 02:58 AM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Received 137 Likes on 86 Posts
Default 40% OFF HOLIDAY SPECIAL! Personalized artwork of your Corvette - Info Inside!

*Brian from Monaco Auto Design here! Excited to introduce the largest discount I've ever offered - 40% OFF all personalized artwork through the month of December! Thank you all yet again for your continued support this year, I truly appreciate it. All info below!*

Get your personalized rendering matched exactly to your Corvette – now starting at $100 $60 each for downloadable digital files! Add a 24x18 poster shipped to your door for an additional $60 $40. All information is below, but please don't hesitate to send a PM or email monacoautodesign@gmail.com if you have any questions. Discount offer ends Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 11:59pm.

How are these created?
Custom templates are modified to match your vehicle’s exact specification. Upon your approval, I provide you downloadable print-ready files which you can have printed however you wish. Printing & shipping services are available! See below for more info.

What do you need from me?
- 2 to 3 images of your vehicle OR a simple description of your vehicle. The images you provide are NOT used in your artwork, they are only used for reference to ensure accuracy of your rendering.
- Choose either a front 3/4 or rear 3/4 angle (OR BOTH!) for your rendering(s). Custom templates for different angles are available at an additional charge.
- (Optional) Full Name & VIN number to be included in the ‘plaque’ within the rendering

Can you add my cosmetic modifications? Such as wheels, spoilers, stripes, etc?
Absolutely! A small additional up-charge maybe be required depending on overall complexity.

Can you print my rendering for me, and ship it to me?
Yes! I simply ask for an additional $60 $40 to print and ship to your door. Additional prints are $30 $20 each! Prints are shipped safely in a sealed cardboard tube.

Can I print my rendering myself to hang on my wall? If so, how big?
Yes! The recommended print size for a rendering is 24” x 18”. You may go slightly bigger (36" x 24"), but I usually warn against going too big as to not compromise the overall print quality.

How long does it take?
Currently, turn around time is 3-5 days to receive a proof. Once approved, digital delivery is typically within 24 hours. Delivery of physical prints can range from 4-7 days depending on location.

---

Check out some of the latest renderings for other Corvette Forum members!

John's beautiful C6 Z06

Barry's Magnuson Supercharged C6 Grand Sport!

Thom's C6 Grand Sport

Rob's C6 and C3 together!

Jeff's super clean Callaway SC652 Carbon Edition Z06 - what a special car!

Jim's beautiful 3LT C8 with stripes and fender hash marks!

Robb's brand new C8 Z51 Stingray, amazing!

Gary's C8 Z51 Stingray, love this! Happens to also be a customer of Robb. Thank you both!

Heidt's incoming C8 HTC!

Troy's amazingly spec'd Elkhart Lake Blue C8!

Andy's amazingly spec'd C7 Stingray Convertible

Tom's Custom C7 Stingray - this one was fun to match all of the custom modifications!

Kelly and Randy's amazing C7 Z06

John's C7 Grand Sport, also ready to race!

WATCH THE RENDERING PROCESS HERE!

Thanks again for yet another amazing year here on CorvetteForum. Cheers!
-Brian

Automotive rendering & design

www.monacoautodesign.com
Instagram - @monacoautodesign
Facebook - www.facebook.com/monacoautodesign
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmt...7-VxqqaF5CSNJQ

The following users liked this post:
frodoz737 (12-05-2020)
Old 12-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Perfect gift to someone (or yourself) for the holidays! Happy to answer any questions you may have.

-Brian
Old 12-05-2020, 02:12 PM
jimijam
Melting Slicks

Received 936 Likes on 582 Posts

Can you do muscle cars?
The following users liked this post:
Monaco Auto Design (12-15-2020)
Old 12-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jimijam
Can you do muscle cars?
Yes! Feel free to send me a PM or email monacoautodesign@gmail.com - happy to discuss more.

Brian
Old 12-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

FYI! Coming up on the shipping deadline to receive prints before the Christmas. Thank you all who have participated thus far! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, always happy to help.

Cheers,
Brian
Old 12-24-2020, 12:34 AM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

7 days left to get 40% off! Thank you yet again to all who have participated and hope everyone has a great and safe holiday. Cheers!

- Brian

Get notified of new replies

To 40% OFF HOLIDAY SPECIAL! Personalized artwork of your Corvette - Info Inside!

Quick Reply: 40% OFF HOLIDAY SPECIAL! Personalized artwork of your Corvette - Info Inside!