C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Borla Atak

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Majkowski
Heel & Toe

Received 30 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Borla Atak

Need a vendor recommendation for a Borla Atak axle-back exhaust. Who’s got the best deal right now?
Old 05-06-2021, 09:31 PM
sober30
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

I went through this same process for for the Corsa Sports I bought several weeks ago. I was also considering the Borlas. What I found in doing basically a ton of looking across several websites was that the prices for the most part are basically all the same. So in the end it came down to shipping cost. And many of the sites that advertise % off specials, never applies to exhaust components. I ended up ordering from CCA as the shipping was included. At almost every other place I looked at, even though the cost might have been a little cheaper, by the time shipping was added, it was anywhere from $100 - $200 more.

C6 Corvette Borla ATAK 11816 Exhaust System (2005 - 2008) (corvettepartsandaccessories.com)

Maybe someone here has a good rec for some good prices. GL on your purchase. I also so in the parts for sale section, someone was selling a ATAK system.

FS (For Sale) c6 Borla atak axle back system used - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Last edited by sober30; 05-06-2021 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Majkowski
Heel & Toe

Received 30 Likes on 5 Posts

sober30; Thanks for the heads up on the buy/sell thread!

Get notified of new replies

To Borla Atak

Quick Reply: Borla Atak