C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Road trip upgrading Magnetic Ride Control calibrations on 2009-2013 C6's

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 06:56 PM
Jim Mero
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,254 Likes on 233 Posts
Default New Road trip upgrading Magnetic Ride Control calibrations on 2009-2013 C6's

Hello everyone,

Terri and I will be on the road again upgrading 2009 to 2013 C6 Corvettes with new Magnetic Ride Control calibrations. These calibrations improve both the ride AND handling of your Corvette and come with a 100% money back guarantee. We have upgraded over 400 cars and are honored to be at 100% satisfaction.

The details and dates for the trip are below.

I also invite you to visit my website www.jimmero.com. On the site, you will find:

· My background and history with Corvette Development at General Motors

· The calibrations we offer with descriptions of how they will improve both the ride AND handling of your Corvette

· The cost for the upgrades.

· Most importantly, you can read testimonials from owners who have already received the upgrade and view links to over the 20 threads on the Corvette Forum about the upgrades.

· Also, if you would like more information on the upgrades or would like to schedule one, please fill out your information on my contact page.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jim

​​​​​​​

Quick Reply: New Road trip upgrading Magnetic Ride Control calibrations on 2009-2013 C6's