C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tires & Rims

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 11:50 AM
PAULEB07
Drifting

Received 273 Likes on 226 Posts

Default Tires & Rims

Hey all,
I know this has been asked to death and I probably asked it before. So, don't get on my case for not looking it up and doing my research. What are the best rim size to go on my 07 Z51 base? Thinking of changing them out. I do need new tires soon and while I am at it, I want to change the rims. Should go off set and what would be safest way to go? Any and all in puts are welcome!
Thanks in advance. Paulie
Old 01-23-2022, 03:53 PM
MKR_DmD
Instructor

Received 56 Likes on 25 Posts

There is this thread that has good ideas. It all depends on what you want stock size, +1 in sizing, lighter, OEM replica, etc.. There are rims out there, but the options are limited.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...et-wheels.html
Old 01-23-2022, 04:22 PM
jbc1995fb
Safety Car

Received 1,341 Likes on 884 Posts

Originally Posted by PAULEB07
Hey all,
I know this has been asked to death and I probably asked it before. So, don't get on my case for not looking it up and doing my research. What are the best rim size to go on my 07 Z51 base? Thinking of changing them out. I do need new tires soon and while I am at it, I want to change the rims. Should go off set and what would be safest way to go? Any and all in puts are welcome!
Thanks in advance. Paulie
I took the time to look it up for you, especially since you said "any and all input are welcome". . You might get some of the same answers that you asked in Oct. 2020.

Rims - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion
Old 01-24-2022, 03:50 PM
Boss 57
Burning Brakes

Received 175 Likes on 156 Posts

Try contacting CW4L (Custom Wheels for Less), a forum vendor. They move a lot of volume and know their wheels. (They have threads recurring for popular wheels). I'm sure they know all sizes

Get notified of new replies

To Tires & Rims

Quick Reply: Tires & Rims