C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 GS Heritage package

Old 01-24-2022, 09:18 AM
65GranSport
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default C6 GS Heritage package

I am considering a purchase of a 2011 GS-3LT with Heritage package. What does it include for $1,195.00? I have seen two different headrests stiched logos: Bowtie and Grand Sport, are they both correct?
Old 01-24-2022, 09:37 AM
FatsWaller
Safety Car

Received 1,757 Likes on 1,125 Posts

Usually you would get 2 tone seats, GS logo headrests and dealer installed fender hashmarks, but read this thread about the seats https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...package-2.html
Old 01-24-2022, 11:56 AM
She_Thicc
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 270 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by FatsWaller
Usually you would get 2 tone seats, GS logo headrests and dealer installed fender hashmarks, but read this thread about the seats https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...package-2.html
Very interesting read. So there will be a "Z15" RPO code if the car has the heritage package? Mine has the fender hash marks but not the Grand Sport logo in the headrests. There's nothing at all embroidered. My interior is full ebony so it wouldn't be a two-tone, but I'm kind of disappointed to not have the headrest embroidered. Sounds like my GS was ordered with just the $300 hash marks installed instead of the full package.
Old 01-24-2022, 01:35 PM
FatsWaller
Safety Car

Originally Posted by She_Thicc
Very interesting read. So there will be a "Z15" RPO code if the car has the heritage package? Mine has the fender hash marks but not the Grand Sport logo in the headrests. There's nothing at all embroidered. My interior is full ebony so it wouldn't be a two-tone, but I'm kind of disappointed to not have the headrest embroidered. Sounds like my GS was ordered with just the $300 hash marks installed instead of the full package.
If it helps the build sheet for my 11GS is attached.
The car and interior look like this

The hatch partition and flags are not OEM

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Build Sheet.PDF (43.1 KB, 50 views)
Old 01-31-2022, 10:25 AM
65GranSport
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am about to purchase the exact car as yours, but 3LT. I have the window sticker and build sheet. The Window sticker has Z15, but not the Build sheet? It does not have the fender stripes (which I want and cannot find OEM), but does have 2-tone seats and flags for headrest inserts. Any clues on what I am dealing with?
Old 01-31-2022, 10:50 AM
FatsWaller
Safety Car

I suggest you send an email to socialmedia@gm.com , include your name and your vehicle's VIN and they will email you back your build in pdf form like the one I posted. They seem to be quite responsive. Then at least you’ll know what the car shipped with. The dealer may not have installed the hash marks, or a PO removed them.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 GS Heritage package

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C6 GS Heritage package