C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Factory Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 12:06 PM
Fumbles
Cruising

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Factory Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces

I searched and couldn't find exactly what I needed. I'm looking to find what pieces came in the factory carbon fiber interior options. I know the center console piece is one of them, but is that the only piece that was an factory option? I know it's just printed cf pattern.. I'm curious about what pieces came in the option before I look to replace some interior pieces.

Last edited by Fumbles; 03-26-2024 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-26-2024, 01:02 PM
JABCAT
Race Director

Received 9,093 Likes on 4,373 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified

It's only the center radio bezel & it doesn't even look like carbon fiber. It was a very poor attempt by GM.

If you want real cf, have the pieces covered.

Old 03-27-2024, 01:39 PM
Platnumbob
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I like the look of the factory "carbon fiber" center console area, but agree - it does not look like real CF if that is what you are after.
Old 03-28-2024, 12:57 PM
PCMusicGuy
Safety Car

Received 297 Likes on 224 Posts

Originally Posted by Fumbles
I searched and couldn't find exactly what I needed. I'm looking to find what pieces came in the factory carbon fiber interior options. I know the center console piece is one of them, but is that the only piece that was an factory option? I know it's just printed cf pattern.. I'm curious about what pieces came in the option before I look to replace some interior pieces.
In 2008, the console was changed to the carbon fiber pattern with a leather like surround. In later years I seem to remember they slightly changed the pattern if I'm not mistaken. There was also a special edition (Will Cooksey maybe?) where it was the same console but the carbon fiber pattern was tinted red. Outside of the console, there were no other stock interior pieces with a carbon fiber look. Some cars have the little plastic pieces that surround the door release buttons and the automatic shift **** button finished in a textured pattern similar to a carbon fiber weave, but they are silver.

Get notified of new replies

To Factory Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces

Quick Reply: Factory Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces