C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anybody help me find the model of corsa exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 05:11 PM
llgfsh
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anybody help me find the model of corsa exhaust?

My 2007 corvette had an accident recently, and the corsa exhaust is damaged. I am going to replace a new corsa exhaust.

However, the corsa exhaust installed on my car looks different from corsa's website. The color of exhaust on corsa's website are polished and black pvd, and the black pvd looks like polished black. But my exhaust looks like matte black

So can anybody know or help me find the model of the corsa exhaust installed on my car? Thanks a lot

I bought the corvette from other person, he also don't know the model of the exhaust.

My exhaust:

Exhaust on corsa website:

Old 03-26-2024, 05:32 PM
JABCAT
Race Director

Received 9,093 Likes on 4,373 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified

I'd guess is Corsa Sport exhaust. Depending on when it was installed by the previous owner, the Xtreme may not have been available. Also, Corsa could have updated their black finish over the years.
Old 03-27-2024, 07:52 AM
Corvetteexhaustsystems
Supporting Vendor

Received 98 Likes on 77 Posts

I've sold hundreds of corsas. Please post a photo of your mufflers and more pics of your tips. What size are the tips?

What model of 2007 Corvette do you have?

I do have 20% back on Corsa this month so it's a great time to buy! You can text pics directly to me at 201-575-0861 for the fastest replies!
Ciro

201-575-0861 (cell to call or text)
Your Ultimate Resource For Headers, Exhaust Systems & more for Corvette! I carry Corsa, Kooks, ARH, Borla, Billy Boat, Akrapovic, Capristo & Much More

Old 03-27-2024, 08:07 AM
PMPerformance
Drifting

Received 661 Likes on 377 Posts

The sports and extremes are indistinguishable as I remember looking at the cans and tips. I could be wrong though as it’s been a number of years since I needed to look at them.

Chances are they are sports though as they were more typical an upgrade than the extremes for Corvettes atleast since they were more adult owned. If you ever bought a Mustang almost garunteed 12/10 were Xtremes. Lol
Old 03-27-2024, 08:55 PM
Corvetteexhaustsystems
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by PMPerformance
The sports and extremes are indistinguishable as I remember looking at the cans and tips. I could be wrong though as it’s been a number of years since I needed to look at them.

Chances are they are sports though as they were more typical an upgrade than the extremes for Corvettes atleast since they were more adult owned. If you ever bought a Mustang almost garunteed 12/10 were Xtremes. Lol
The earlier Xtremes are actually very different than Sports

The newer Xtremes look just like Sports. It's the inside that's different.
Old 04-10-2024, 12:08 AM
llgfsh
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvetteexhaustsystems
I've sold hundreds of corsas. Please post a photo of your mufflers and more pics of your tips. What size are the tips?

What model of 2007 Corvette do you have?

I do have 20% back on Corsa this month so it's a great time to buy! You can text pics directly to me at 201-575-0861 for the fastest replies!
Ciro
Can you help me identify the model of my Corsa exhaust? I prefer the matte black tip finishes using on my vette now. If you have the stock, I can buy it from you
Old 04-10-2024, 12:32 AM
Corvetteexhaustsystems
Supporting Vendor

Sure I need more photos of the mufflers on your car and the model of Vette you currently have.

What's the diameter of the tips?

Get notified of new replies

To Can anybody help me find the model of corsa exhaust?

Quick Reply: Can anybody help me find the model of corsa exhaust?