C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ppi

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 09:47 PM
natekg
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ppi

hey y'all I was just curious to see if there's anyone here around the Allentown, PA area who could recommend a shop to complete a PPI on a 2012 GS that I'm interested in? I'm all the way in NC so I obviously wouldn't be able to check it out myself and if I were to get it, id just have it shipped over here. Thanks
Old 05-11-2024, 07:34 AM
PMPerformance
Drifting

Received 638 Likes on 365 Posts

Originally Posted by natekg
hey y'all I was just curious to see if there's anyone here around the Allentown, PA area who could recommend a shop to complete a PPI on a 2012 GS that I'm interested in? I'm all the way in NC so I obviously wouldn't be able to check it out myself and if I were to get it, id just have it shipped over here. Thanks
I would use Ciocca. They have deal a lot in corvettes.
If you wanted a non dealer, maybe custom shops could help, but I am not familiar with any custom shops in Allentown, as I am down in Reading area
Old 05-12-2024, 02:10 PM
Dave S
Retired & lovin' it!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 450 Likes on 337 Posts

Originally Posted by natekg
Try these guys....
https://www.schearers.com/complete-vehicle-inspection/
https://www.safariautomotive.com/Aut...se-Inspections

Get notified of new replies

To Ppi

Quick Reply: Ppi