C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nashville, Tennessee Crowd...

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 11:21 PM
PhoenixINX
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Nashville, Tennessee Crowd...

Hello all!

Wanted to check in, and say hello... I am noticing a BUNCH of members here from Nashville! Very awesome!

I'm a frequent on the 350Z boards, and admit I have fallen head over heels for the new C6. It may be the car that pulls me over from my marriage to imports!

Will any of you plan on attending the car shows in Bellevue once it warms back up?

I headed up to Jim Reed and lusted over one for a short while, however I had the salesman drooling over me hoping I'd buy. No thanks I said... I'll wait a few more months until the bugs are worked out, and GM pricing comes into effect.

I would love to meet some of you all, shake your hand, nose around in your car, etc...!

Hope everyone had a good holiday, and god bless this great weather!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 10:43 AM
WhiteC5Vette
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Contributor

Originally Posted by PhoenixINX
Hello all!

Wanted to check in, and say hello... I am noticing a BUNCH of members here from Nashville! Very awesome!

I'm a frequent on the 350Z boards, and admit I have fallen head over heels for the new C6. It may be the car that pulls me over from my marriage to imports!

Will any of you plan on attending the car shows in Bellevue once it warms back up?

I headed up to Jim Reed and lusted over one for a short while, however I had the salesman drooling over me hoping I'd buy. No thanks I said... I'll wait a few more months until the bugs are worked out, and GM pricing comes into effect.

I would love to meet some of you all, shake your hand, nose around in your car, etc...!

Hope everyone had a good holiday, and god bless this great weather!!!
GM will never work out all the bugs, I have an '03 C5 and it has most of the same bugs that the early C5s had. I'm just waiting till spring or early summer to order a C6 (easier to sell the '03 in the spring than now, in the winter; regardless of how great the weather has been).
However, from what I have seen and heard from this board, as well as people up in MI on the Vette project, the C6 is released in a lot better condition than the original release of the C5.
GM employee pricing has alway been available since the start on the C6, just have to find a dealer who will honor the pricing. GM supplier is also available, again, have to find a dealer to honor it at purchase time.
Been to Bellevue a few times, the Music City Vettes do a roll up there usually once a year.

Quick Reply: Nashville, Tennessee Crowd...