Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Pfadt Racing Introduces Z06 Poly Bushing Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Aaron Pfadt
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08
Autocross & Roadrace Forum Sponsor
Default Pfadt Racing Introduces Z06 Poly Bushing Kit

We’re the only company that has a Control Arm Bushing Kit specific for the C6 Z06!

Our kit features polyurethane bushings and our Pfadt trademarked aluminum sleeves custom made for the C6Z. The kit replaces all of the upper and lower control arm bushings (both front and rear) and includes the shock mount bushings and sleeves.

You’ll remove the old rubber bushings (which can be a real pita) and throw away the steel factory sleeves. The new bushings easily slide on to our aluminum sleeves. It's a little bit of work with a press to fit the bushings back into the control arms but we include specially formulated lube for an easy install and to avoid noise down the road.

The factory steel sleeves are bonded to the rubber and not meant to be a bearing surface, but when you upgrade to polyurethane there is relative movement between the bushing and the sleeve. Our aluminum sleeves have an amazing surface finish for superior performance with the polyurethane bushings.

Our Z06 Kit provides new upper pivots for both the front and rear that are made from strong and light 2024 aluminum. The additional feature of these pins is that they are off-set cut to give another few tenths of negative camber, especially important on the rear where the adjustment is limited. Combined with our Z06 specific camber kit, it is no problem to achieve -1.8 degrees of camber in the rear and up to -3.0 in the front.

You’ll immediately notice the improvement in steering responsiveness. The reduced deflection will minimize camber loss in cornering and give you better grip.

Retail on the kit is $399 and it is in stock.

Please feel free to give us a call with any set up questions.

-Aaron
Old 10-08-2007, 05:20 PM
outnumbered
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:13 PM
805Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Aaron,

Count me in. You can ship one out to me, if you still have my info on file. I will try to give you a call anyways tommorow or the day after.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:54 AM
805Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got mine in. I think my modified suspension is going to be happy

Get notified of new replies

To Pfadt Racing Introduces Z06 Poly Bushing Kit

Quick Reply: [Z06] Pfadt Racing Introduces Z06 Poly Bushing Kit