Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Embroidered Logo Files

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 06:49 AM
Coolvet
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Embroidered Logo Files

I want to upgrade the leather on my Z06 seats and would like to ebroider the Z06 logo just like the original seats. Does anyone know where I can get a digital file of that logo? Also, I want to get a file for the embroidered "Corvette" logo that is used on the 3LZ passenger's side dash cover. Appreciate your help with this, guys.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:54 AM
kevettez06
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Coolvet
I want to upgrade the leather on my Z06 seats and would like to ebroider the Z06 logo just like the original seats. Does anyone know where I can get a digital file of that logo? Also, I want to get a file for the embroidered "Corvette" logo that is used on the 3LZ passenger's side dash cover. Appreciate your help with this, guys.
I've got something close to what you're looking for with the "z06" logo. PM me your email address and i'll send it your way.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Coolvet
Racer

Originally Posted by kevettez06
I've got something close to what you're looking for with the "z06" logo. PM me your email address and i'll send it your way.
PM sent

Does anyone else have the C6 "CORVETTE" word logo electronically?

Get notified of new replies

To Embroidered Logo Files

Quick Reply: [Z06] Embroidered Logo Files