Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Additional Stops Between Carlisle and The National Corvette Museum Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2019, 10:00 PM
Jim Mero
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,252 Likes on 233 Posts
Default Additional Stops Between Carlisle and The National Corvette Museum Caravan

Hi everyone.

Terri and I will be driving from Carlisle to The National Corvette Museum, then returning home. Our travels will take us through the following states on the specified days.

If anyone in the vicinity of our travels would like the Magnetic Ride Control upgrades for 2009 to 2013 C6 Corvettes, please contact us at jim@jimmero.com. We’d be glad to set up a place to meet.

Thank you, Jim

Sunday, August 25th

Leaving Carlisle at approximately 1pm, driving to North Canton, Ohio.

Monday August 26th.

Driving from North Canton, OH, to Circleville, OH with a stop at Coughlin Corvette (Rick Conti), See Rick Conti’s video below:

After a stop with Matt Dillon and Rick Conti, we will be staying the evening in Middletown, OH

Tuesday August 27th

We will be stopping in Liberty Township, OH to upgrade a car then driving to the National Corvette Museum.

We will be staying as well as upgrading cars at the Park Mammoth Resort in Park City, KY. Until Monday, September 2nd.

I will also be performing 2 seminars at the National Corvette Museum on Thursday, August 29th from 2:15pm to 3:15pm
and Saturday, August 31st from 3pm to 4pm

On Monday September 2nd we will be driving home to Goodrich, MI with a stop in Indianapolis to upgrade some cars.

Also there are new testimonials from folks who upgraded their cars at Carlisle, I appreciate the fact they took time on this busy weekend to post them.

https://jimmero.com/testimonials/

Last edited by Jim Mero; 08-24-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Additional Stops Between Carlisle and The National Corvette Museum Caravan