Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Quality Motorsports, Lewisville, TX-another great job!

Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 AM
WFO
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quality Motorsports, Lewisville, TX-another great job!

After a great ride home on the "first out" improved version of PFADT's coilovers, I'm so stoked. As well, had my intake and throttle body ported.

Quality Motorports in Lewisville, TX once again did the work. As they did w/my Kooks, Killer Bee and ECM tune. From their top notch customer service to pro installation process, these guys are a joy to work with.

At this point Patrick's got me set at an #8 up front and a #6 in the rear for those of you in the know on PFADT's adjustment capabilites. I might like it one more click tigher. But it's close...you've got to experiment. At this setting though, this car rides as smooth as Cadillac on rails. Huge difference in the way this cars handles and am very impressed, as I knew I would be.

To Patrick, Luke, (although Luke's out of comish due to a knee injury, I know he's here in spirit) Ryan, Josh and the Q.M. Team...you guys rock! Thank you.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:17 AM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Enjoy the Phaft coilovers. I installed mine a couple of months ago and love them.
Old 12-12-2008, 07:00 PM
0Myhardtop
Former Vendor

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by WFO
After a great ride home on the "first out" improved version of PFADT's coilovers, I'm so stoked. As well, had my intake and throttle body ported.

Quality Motorports in Lewisville, TX once again did the work. As they did w/my Kooks, Killer Bee and ECM tune. From their top notch customer service to pro installation process, these guys are a joy to work with.

At this point Patrick's got me set at an #8 up front and a #6 in the rear for those of you in the know on PFADT's adjustment capabilites. I might like it one more click tigher. But it's close...you've got to experiment. At this setting though, this car rides as smooth as Cadillac on rails. Huge difference in the way this cars handles and am very impressed, as I knew I would be.

To Patrick, Luke, (although Luke's out of comish due to a knee injury, I know he's here in spirit) Ryan, Josh and the Q.M. Team...you guys rock! Thank you.

Man, if your car gets any cleaner you may have to drive it naked...well as long as your body is clean as well

I love those HRE's on black Z's

Thanks,
Carlos
Old 12-13-2008, 01:46 PM
ZLittleRedVette
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

They are a "Super" bunch of guys & do great work. I have to get my unit back up to them ASAP for some more goodies myself.... They probably think I've died or something since I haven't called them for a month or so!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:47 PM
WFO
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Carlos..and your Vette-Air rules!! With the TB and intake done, the throttle response just snaps to attention.

Yes the HRE's are, so very sweet. Went with the 843R's like SW's. I typically hate to copy, but man, his rides always looked so sweeet!

However, I am thinking of having them powder coated all black. Center basket, lip and barrels. Wadda ya think...brushed silver and polished lip or flat black satin powder-coat?

The crew does such a nice job and Ryan even details those HRE's...and all ya have to do is ask.

ZLittleRedVette, get on in there man.

Last edited by WFO; 12-13-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:50 AM
boostaholic786
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have had the same experience with quality Motorsports and they def go above and beyond to satisfy their customers! Not to mention the incredible work that they do.

Get notified of new replies

To Quality Motorsports, Lewisville, TX-another great job!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Quality Motorsports, Lewisville, TX-another great job!