Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GMs Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track Advertisement

[ZR1] Who built your LS9 ?

Old 01-31-2019, 11:17 AM
eaglei
CF Senior Member

Hey Mike,
How exciting you are getting a new ZR1! I drove several before recently retiring from Milford PG... Oh Man are they fast!! Very streetable too.
Too bad you can't keep Carly too.. I do hope she gets a good home and is posted here again.
Best to ya Mike!
Don
The Following User Says Thank You to eaglei For This Useful Post:
mikelj (02-01-2019)
Old 01-31-2019, 11:59 AM
NICK56

John Ross
Old 02-02-2019, 08:39 AM
JimsCorvettes
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Engine built by: Gary Andrews

2013 ZR1. # 254, Gary Andrews

I bought mine when it was 5 years old. To my surprise, the protective plastic was still attached (and still is)

Old 02-03-2019, 04:09 PM
eaglei
CF Senior Member

That is unusual. Tags were packaged in groups of 10 I believe. Each group wrapped in plastic. Must have been the end tag of the group, Will have to ask Gary about that
Old 02-12-2019, 10:36 AM
DebRedZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by eaglei View Post
Hey Mike,
How exciting you are getting a new ZR1! I drove several before recently retiring from Milford PG... Oh Man are they fast!! Very streetable too.
Too bad you can't keep Carly too.. I do hope she gets a good home and is posted here again.
Best to ya Mike!
Don
Hey Don, good to see you are still hanging out around here What are you up to after retirement? The New ZR is a Beast but I miss my C6, like Mike wish I could have kept both. Hope to see you on the East side once the car things get going
Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM
eaglei
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by DebRedZR1 View Post
Hey Don, good to see you are still hanging out around here What are you up to after retirement? The New ZR is a Beast but I miss my C6, like Mike wish I could have kept both. Hope to see you on the East side once the car things get going
Hey Deb Congrats on your new ZR1!! Did you go with Red again? Automatic? In any event, you sure know how to live !!

I'm doing well with retirement. Still have a part time job in my township and keeping plenty busy with projects and volunteer work. And of course my honey keeps me busy. And as you know lots of snow to deal with this winter. Nice to have four wheel drive

Best to you Deb! Hope our paths cross again.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [ZR1] Who built your LS9 ?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: