Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 02:07 PM
COR Wheels
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members

In an attempt to address the inquiries we have received from various forum members regarding COR, and the various products we offer. We would like to clarify that although COR Wheels has previously offered 360 Forged wheels during their recent merging with Forged Distributing, COR wheels will no longer be distributing 360 Forged wheels or styles direct to the public. These wheels should be ordered directly from Forged Distributing or one of their authorized dealerships. We have confidence that the team at Forged Distributing will be successful at exceeding their client’s expectations. Rest assured that the quality construction, fitments and overall appearance that characterized the 360 brand will continue. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Forged Distributing at 305.255.5166.

Thank you,
Cor Wheels
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM
cencalc6
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by COR Wheels
In an attempt to address the inquiries we have received from various forum members regarding COR, and the various products we offer. We would like to clarify that although COR Wheels has previously offered 360 Forged wheels during their recent merging with Forged Distributing, COR wheels will no longer be distributing 360 Forged wheels or styles direct to the public. These wheels should be ordered directly from Forged Distributing or one of their authorized dealerships. We have confidence that the team at Forged Distributing will be successful at exceeding their client’s expectations. Rest assured that the quality construction, fitments and overall appearance that characterized the 360 brand will continue. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Forged Distributing at 305.255.5166.

Thank you,
Cor Wheels
Thanks for clearing that up Tony and I would also like to Thank you for the awsome transaction, 1 of the best BEST Customer service's I have experienced A+ bro
Old 05-14-2009, 04:14 PM
A Robinson
Intermediate

Originally Posted by COR Wheels

Thank you,
Cor Wheels
Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand muchless broker the sale of COR wheels with a new center cap. I guess i will have to find another wheel company or Something in the COR line. I will not support a company that does business the way they do business. Thanks again for all your help i love my COR Mult-Specs. As i mentioned to you i need a set of Straight 5ives for another car but i will not do business with 360 forged EVER!!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:22 PM
04_Z06_CE
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good man!
Much respect bro
Old 05-14-2009, 06:11 PM
jjas
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thinking of getting another set of wheels. My Cor's rock. Would not buy 360 under any circumstance.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:43 PM
BobDVC8
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 49 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by A Robinson
Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand muchless broker the sale of COR wheels with a new center cap. I guess i will have to find another wheel company or Something in the COR line. I will not support a company that does business the way they do business. Thanks again for all your help i love my COR Mult-Specs. As i mentioned to you i need a set of Straight 5ives for another car but i will not do business with 360 forged EVER!!!!
I have 2 vettes I wanted the 5ives for. No way in hell will I go with Forged DST (or any other name they happen to do by at the moment). They have NO business ethics!!!
Cor on the other hand is a great outfit.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
A Robinson
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Bob07Z06LMB
I have 2 vettes I wanted the 5ives for. No way in hell will I go with Forged DST (or any other name they happen to do by at the moment). They have NO business ethics!!!
Cor on the other hand is a great outfit.
Bob

I'm with you 100%
Old 05-15-2009, 08:52 PM
moetmanc6
Instructor

Default The truth

Listen fellas. The truth is that the guys at COR are super great guys. They will not bull**** you nor lie. After this post I have realized that not only are they great people, but very forgiving. COR your repayment will come in a greater quantity. Good luck in the future. Anyone wants wheels, make sure to give these guys a try. They won't let you down.. besides the product is great.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:42 AM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by moetmanc6
Listen fellas. The truth is that the guys at COR are super great guys. They will not bull**** you nor lie. After this post I have realized that not only are they great people, but very forgiving. COR your repayment will come in a greater quantity. Good luck in the future. Anyone wants wheels, make sure to give these guys a try. They won't let you down.. besides the product is great.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Dark Overlord
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by A Robinson
Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand
Old 05-17-2009, 10:15 PM
moetmanc6
Instructor

[QUOTE=A Robinson;1570081387]Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand

Get notified of new replies

To Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members

Quick Reply: [Z06] Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members