Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track Advertisement

[Z06] Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members

 
Old 05-14-2009, 02:07 PM
  #1  
COR Wheels
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
COR Wheels's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2008
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 614
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members

In an attempt to address the inquiries we have received from various forum members regarding COR, and the various products we offer. We would like to clarify that although COR Wheels has previously offered 360 Forged wheels during their recent merging with Forged Distributing, COR wheels will no longer be distributing 360 Forged wheels or styles direct to the public. These wheels should be ordered directly from Forged Distributing or one of their authorized dealerships. We have confidence that the team at Forged Distributing will be successful at exceeding their client’s expectations. Rest assured that the quality construction, fitments and overall appearance that characterized the 360 brand will continue. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Forged Distributing at 305.255.5166.

Thank you,
Cor Wheels
COR Wheels is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM
  #2  
cencalc6
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: May 2008
Location: Fresno Ca
Posts: 2,377
Likes: 0
Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by COR Wheels View Post
In an attempt to address the inquiries we have received from various forum members regarding COR, and the various products we offer. We would like to clarify that although COR Wheels has previously offered 360 Forged wheels during their recent merging with Forged Distributing, COR wheels will no longer be distributing 360 Forged wheels or styles direct to the public. These wheels should be ordered directly from Forged Distributing or one of their authorized dealerships. We have confidence that the team at Forged Distributing will be successful at exceeding their client’s expectations. Rest assured that the quality construction, fitments and overall appearance that characterized the 360 brand will continue. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Forged Distributing at 305.255.5166.

Thank you,
Cor Wheels
Thanks for clearing that up Tony and I would also like to Thank you for the awsome transaction, 1 of the best BEST Customer service's I have experienced A+ bro
cencalc6 is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 04:14 PM
  #3  
A Robinson
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by COR Wheels View Post
In an attempt to address the inquiries we have received from various forum members regarding COR, and the various products we offer. We would like to clarify that although COR Wheels has previously offered 360 Forged wheels during their recent merging with Forged Distributing, COR wheels will no longer be distributing 360 Forged wheels or styles direct to the public. These wheels should be ordered directly from Forged Distributing or one of their authorized dealerships. We have confidence that the team at Forged Distributing will be successful at exceeding their client’s expectations. Rest assured that the quality construction, fitments and overall appearance that characterized the 360 brand will continue. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Forged Distributing at 305.255.5166.

Thank you,
Cor Wheels
Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand muchless broker the sale of COR wheels with a new center cap. I guess i will have to find another wheel company or Something in the COR line. I will not support a company that does business the way they do business. Thanks again for all your help i love my COR Mult-Specs. As i mentioned to you i need a set of Straight 5ives for another car but i will not do business with 360 forged EVER!!!!
A Robinson is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 04:22 PM
  #4  
04_Z06_CE
CF Senior Member
 
04_Z06_CE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2006
Location: Westlake Village, Ca
Posts: 3,717
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Good man!
Much respect bro
04_Z06_CE is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 06:11 PM
  #5  
jjas
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: rose city texas
Posts: 306
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thinking of getting another set of wheels. My Cor's rock. Would not buy 360 under any circumstance.
jjas is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 06:43 PM
  #6  
Bob2010GS
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Bob2010GS's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2007
Location: Saint James NY
Posts: 783
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by A Robinson View Post
Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand muchless broker the sale of COR wheels with a new center cap. I guess i will have to find another wheel company or Something in the COR line. I will not support a company that does business the way they do business. Thanks again for all your help i love my COR Mult-Specs. As i mentioned to you i need a set of Straight 5ives for another car but i will not do business with 360 forged EVER!!!!
I have 2 vettes I wanted the 5ives for. No way in hell will I go with Forged DST (or any other name they happen to do by at the moment). They have NO business ethics!!!
Cor on the other hand is a great outfit.
Bob2010GS is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 06:55 PM
  #7  
A Robinson
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2009
Posts: 25
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Bob07Z06LMB View Post
I have 2 vettes I wanted the 5ives for. No way in hell will I go with Forged DST (or any other name they happen to do by at the moment). They have NO business ethics!!!
Cor on the other hand is a great outfit.
Bob

I'm with you 100%
A Robinson is offline  
Old 05-15-2009, 08:52 PM
  #8  
moetmanc6
CF Senior Member
 
moetmanc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2007
Posts: 155
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default The truth

Listen fellas. The truth is that the guys at COR are super great guys. They will not bull**** you nor lie. After this post I have realized that not only are they great people, but very forgiving. COR your repayment will come in a greater quantity. Good luck in the future. Anyone wants wheels, make sure to give these guys a try. They won't let you down.. besides the product is great.
moetmanc6 is offline  
Old 05-16-2009, 01:42 AM
  #9  
gotjuice?
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
gotjuice?'s Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2004
Location: NCM Lifetime#2195 Bulverde, Texas 78163
Posts: 5,902
Liked 24 Times in 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default

Originally Posted by moetmanc6 View Post
Listen fellas. The truth is that the guys at COR are super great guys. They will not bull**** you nor lie. After this post I have realized that not only are they great people, but very forgiving. COR your repayment will come in a greater quantity. Good luck in the future. Anyone wants wheels, make sure to give these guys a try. They won't let you down.. besides the product is great.
gotjuice? is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 01:25 AM
  #10  
Dark Overlord
CF Senior Member
 
Dark Overlord's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2006
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 1,205
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by A Robinson View Post
Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand
Dark Overlord is offline  
Old 05-17-2009, 10:15 PM
  #11  
moetmanc6
CF Senior Member
 
moetmanc6's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2007
Posts: 155
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

[QUOTE=A Robinson;1570081387]Tony you are the man. However Jordan couldn't successfully run a lemonade stand

moetmanc6 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Cor Wheels and 360 Forged message to members


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: