Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Preset seat control turns radio & A/C off!!??

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 07:00 PM
starr1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Preset seat control turns radio & A/C off!!??

What Gives? I have a 08Z that turns the radio off and a/c off when I push my preset seat button. It only happens after the car has sat for a week. After I turn everything back on, no more problems when starting the car again. I always turn everything off before shutting the car off. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Lawdogg
Safety Car

Received 210 Likes on 91 Posts

I'd try setting the seat, ac, radio setting desired, mirrors and save to either setting 1 or 2 again. It should save these presets.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:49 PM
allanlaw
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawdogg
I'd try setting the seat, ac, radio setting desired, mirrors and save to either setting 1 or 2 again. It should save these presets.
My recollection is that the memory retains (for each FOB) the last radio off/on and volume, and air conditioner settings after the car is shut down. Thus, if you turn off the radio and a/c each time you shut down the car, these items will be off when you restart the car with that FOB. There is no override in the OPTIONS menu for these features.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Gannet
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by allanlaw
My recollection is that the memory retains (for each FOB) the last radio off/on and volume, and air conditioner settings after the car is shut down. Thus, if you turn off the radio and a/c each time you shut down the car, these items will be off when you restart the car with that FOB. There is no override in the OPTIONS menu for these features.
That's how mine works.

Get notified of new replies

To Preset seat control turns radio & A/C off!!??

Quick Reply: [Z06] Preset seat control turns radio & A/C off!!??