Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Apsis' Finished Leather Door Panels.... pixs

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Apsis' Finished Leather Door Panels.... pixs

Hi Guys,

We just finish this nice Leather Door Panel for our customer and we would like to share with members.

This customer had purchased some leather parts from one popular forum vender and he was not satisfied with the workmanship and quality, so he removed his existing leather parts and sent it in with many other interior parts such as Roof Headliner, Halo Cover, Door Panel, Sill Trim Plate, B-Pillar Panel....for production. We have to remove the existing leather and rewrap with ours. We finish his job in about 3 weeks.

His spec is to use the premium Italian Nappa Leather with the black alcantara insert for the center section on the Door Panel with black stitching. So you don't see much the stitching in these pictures.

If he chose with the red stitching it will stand out even nicer in our opinion.

Last weekend it's the Bloomington Gold Corvette Show and we did display some of our leather parts. Most of customers were very impressed when they saw our products in person. I am sure some of them will see this post too. Welcome your comment here.

Now we can do the entire interior parts, whatever you like. We can finish your whole job in about one month lead time. Some parts we run the core exchange program so you don't have to send in your parts first. But some parts we will require your parts for production at this point. Later we will expand more and more parts for core exchange so you won't have to let your car down.

If you are interested in our leather products, please send email to apsisusa@aol.com and we will send you the whole price list. Our list is really very very long since there are so many different spec and combination.

Today we have another local customer coming to our office to pick up his Door Handles and he is very impressed with our quality too. I think he may jump in here to post his report if he sees this post.

Here are some pictures. Hope you will like it.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:08 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default A nice compliment......

Hi Guys,

We just receive this email from our customer today and it's such a nice compliment so we would like to share with members. We are glad to make him a happy customer.

Here is partial of the email----------

Even my wife was impressed with the doors and she is nearly impossible to please. She stated she didn’t think they were going to look good, but she is the ultimate pessimist.

I’m going for the elegant look with just a touch of the sport to it.

I should be getting my A-pillars next week. I will email you with the details of those and the sail panels/B-pillars panels. These I will do in black alcantara

I will also send in two other pieces to be redone as well. These will be the passenger knee guard on the tunnel and the leather part of the 2008 center console. I had you guys do the plastic part already in CF but need to have these two redone to match the rest of the car. These will be done in the black Nappa leather like the other parts.

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Apsis' Finished Leather Door Panels.... pixs