Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Few pics of the Fam's Vettes

Old 07-10-2009, 11:18 AM
fred_S
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG are you sure your name isn't Rockefeller.

I must say I'm very impressed, beautiful cars and an amazing house.

Over here you would pay (roughly) about 3 to 5 million dollars for a house like that. The party's you can have there
Old 07-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Shylor
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So the house will be sold at auction on July 23rd? The housing market in Texas must be really bad.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:48 AM
ALVetteFan
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Nice cars.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:28 PM
rideintothesun
Intermediate

I could run circles around that house and loose some lard around my waist, no literally I could.

Nice house and cars
Old 07-18-2009, 07:00 PM
bgreen83
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn what a mansion. **** man. Your lucky to have a Good Father who works his but off and got you and your famly very financially stable. My father is a lazy POS im jealous. That's a beautiful home though. Couldn't imagine the things that went down in that hot tub.

That pool looks like the one in meet the faukers(sp?). Where he smashed that volleyball into the brides nose
Old 07-20-2009, 09:33 AM
KFORD
Racer

Originally Posted by bgreen83
Damn what a mansion. **** man. Your lucky to have a Good Father who works his but off and got you and your famly very financially stable. My father is a lazy POS im jealous. That's a beautiful home though. Couldn't imagine the things that went down in that hot tub.

That pool looks like the one in meet the faukers(sp?). Where he smashed that volleyball into the brides nose
LMFAO!!!!! yea we have had some good times in that house.. my dad and I were walking through it last night sharing old stories and as soon as we walked in my room we both just looked at eachother and he said "I dont want to know what all you have done in here!!!" we had a good laugh.. we will miss that house but we will enjoy our next home too.. we have fun whereever we go, we just get bored too quick..

If nybody is in the area please stop by for the auction.. would love to meet some of you guys and see your vettes.. i will be there in my Z and my dad should be there.. dont forget to bring your checkbook LOL...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Few pics of the Fam's Vettes