Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GMís Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track Advertisement

[Z06] Official C6 Z06 Mild to Wild Switch...

 
Old 04-27-2016, 09:07 AM
  #121  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,180
Thanked 114 Times in 110 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

southerncarparts is offline  
Old 04-27-2016, 11:17 PM
  #122  
starchedup
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
starchedup's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2004
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 1,135
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Guys,

We have partnered with Ed from Pipe Dreams and are offering his Mild to Wild Switch for $79.95 with free shipping. This is not a copy cat product, but the official Corvette Mild to Wild as seen on Jay Leno and Vette Magazine.


Ordering and additional info at the link below...
Corvette C6 Mild to Wild Switch



In stock and ready to ship!!

Also have a cool video on the site that shows the mild to wild in action.

Thanks,
David

[email protected]
David,

I'm gonna need my 3rd. They keep going bad. Also need to talk to you about a hood. PM me please
starchedup is offline  
Old 05-08-2016, 11:47 AM
  #123  
gordo46
Junior Member
 
Member Since: May 2016
Posts: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default NPP Mild Adjustment kit by Mild 2 Wild

I'm interested in the Mild to Wild adjustment kit for my NPP exhaust on my 2013 GS. Rather than having the wild exhaust opened fully, I like the idea of being able to open it 1/4 or 1/2 way all the time. This kit is basically a U-bolt that fits over the actuator rods on the NPP, and can be adjusted for the amount you want open.
My question is does anyone have experience with this part? It seems to me that movement of this clamp might be an issue. Any and all comments will be appreciated. Thanks.
gordo46 is offline  
Old 09-10-2016, 03:22 PM
  #124  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,180
Thanked 114 Times in 110 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by gordo46 View Post
I'm interested in the Mild to Wild adjustment kit for my NPP exhaust on my 2013 GS. Rather than having the wild exhaust opened fully, I like the idea of being able to open it 1/4 or 1/2 way all the time. This kit is basically a U-bolt that fits over the actuator rods on the NPP, and can be adjusted for the amount you want open.
My question isi does anyone have experience with this part? It seems to me that movement of this clamp might be an issue. Any and all comments will be appreciated. Thanks.
I do not.
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 06-03-2018, 01:09 PM
  #125  
iw172
CF Senior Member
 
iw172's Avatar
 
Member Since: Oct 2006
Location: Retired early,everyday is Saturday...Hocking Hills Ohio
Posts: 1,578
Thanked 59 Times in 51 Posts
Default

what’s the proper battery # for the remote? mine was installed by previous owner, 27A. can’t find this # anywhere. just want to load up for when this one gives out...

Last edited by iw172; 06-03-2018 at 01:10 PM.
iw172 is offline  
Old 06-03-2018, 01:16 PM
  #126  
JesC6Z
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Mar 2018
Posts: 549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 57 Times in 51 Posts
Default

Thanks David just got mine in
JesC6Z is offline  
Old 06-28-2018, 07:42 PM
  #127  
BLUEMEANIE
CF Senior Member
 
BLUEMEANIE's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 269
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Guys,

We have partnered with Ed from Pipe Dreams and are offering his Mild to Wild Switch for $79.95 with free shipping. This is not a copy cat product, but the official Corvette Mild to Wild as seen on Jay Leno and Vette Magazine.


Ordering and additional info at the link below...
Corvette C6 Mild to Wild Switch



In stock and ready to ship!!

Also have a cool video on the site that shows the mild to wild in action.

Thanks,
David

can this his work with 2013 visor buttons? I just donít need another fob.

thanks
BLUEMEANIE is offline  
Old 06-29-2018, 09:24 AM
  #128  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,180
Thanked 114 Times in 110 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by BLUEMEANIE View Post



can this his work with 2013 visor buttons? I just donít need another fob.

thanks
No, not for the 2013's unfortunately. Just the cars with the Homelink system, whereas after the first couple of years the C6's switched to Car2U which doesn't work the same way. Here's another option to consider:

https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...ch-p-4008.html
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 09-18-2018, 04:30 PM
  #129  
R_Deckard
Junior Member
 
Member Since: May 2017
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
No, not for the 2013's unfortunately. Just the cars with the Homelink system, whereas after the first couple of years the C6's switched to Car2U which doesn't work the same way. Here's another option to consider:

https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...ch-p-4008.html
You can easily swap the visor with a homelink version visor from ebay. This is what I did, cost $175, visor was very easy to remove.
The homelink version visor has the button panel that has 1 LED light and a house symbol embossed in the plastic.
R_Deckard is offline  
Old 12-20-2018, 10:08 AM
  #130  
ScrapMaker
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I am bummed that the mild to wild unit doesn't have any sort of persistent storage to remember what the setting was before sittings off the vehicle. This would be rather easy to accomplish.

Trying to figure out how I can add in a cheap $5 timer/trigger circuit to accomplish this. Perhaps the easiest would be to give the unit power for 36 hours after vehicle is shut off. Again would not be difficult to increase functionality considerably.
ScrapMaker is offline  
Old 12-21-2018, 09:58 AM
  #131  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,180
Thanked 114 Times in 110 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I am bummed that the mild to wild unit doesn't have any sort of persistent storage to remember what the setting was before sittings off the vehicle. This would be rather easy to accomplish.

Trying to figure out how I can add in a cheap $5 timer/trigger circuit to accomplish this. Perhaps the easiest would be to give the unit power for 36 hours after vehicle is shut off. Again would not be difficult to increase functionality considerably.
I'll be happy to pass this info on to the manufacturer. Thank you for your feedback!
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 03-14-2019, 09:31 AM
  #132  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,180
Thanked 114 Times in 110 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Guys,

We have partnered with Ed from Pipe Dreams and are offering his Mild to Wild Switch for $79.95 with free shipping. This is not a copy cat product, but the official Corvette Mild to Wild as seen on Jay Leno and Vette Magazine.


Ordering and additional info at the link below...
Corvette C6 Mild to Wild Switch



In stock and ready to ship!!

Also have a cool video on the site that shows the mild to wild in action.

Thanks,
David
southerncarparts is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Official C6 Z06 Mild to Wild Switch...


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: