Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Need phone controls (bluetooth) on left hand side of steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 03:26 PM
rlgerst@msn.com
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Need phone controls (bluetooth) on left hand side of steering wheel

I need the phone controls for the bluetooth on the left hand side of the steering wheel that is on the 2009-10 Corvettes. I have a 2009 Z06 and I just purchased a complete Bose system with NAV/Radio/ Bluetooth and need to operate the phone through the bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can get the controls? Is there a GM parts sponser to buy new or a used parts dealer that can sell it used?

Has anyone ever installed a complete Bose system? My '09 Z06 was 2LZ without Bose and I plan to install a complete Bose system that I just purchased from a Forum member. Ron

Found steering wheel controls... Just purchased from GM House.........

Last edited by rlgerst@msn.com; 05-05-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Purchased from GM House
Old 05-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Joezone914
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by rlgerst@msn.com
I need the phone controls for the bluetooth on the left hand side of the steering wheel that is on the 2009-10 Corvettes. I have a 2009 Z06 and I just purchased a complete Bose system with NAV/Radio/ Bluetooth and need to operate the phone through the bluetooth. Does anyone know where I can get the controls? Is there a GM parts sponser to buy new or a used parts dealer that can sell it used?

Has anyone ever installed a complete Bose system? My '09 Z06 was 2LZ without Bose and I plan to install a complete Bose system that I just purchased from a Forum member. Ron
If you have a 2LZ it is bose. It was just the 6 disc changer if it was not NAV. It would also have the bluetooth if it was 2009. You must have 1LZ. I'm not sure about integrating bluetooth into 1LZ or non-bluetooth equipped car.

Joe
Old 05-04-2010, 12:05 AM
rlgerst@msn.com
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Have 2LZ without Bose System

Hi Joe, I have a 2LZ without Bose. I have the 2 tone black/titanum interior. It has 2LZ on the window sticker with standard radio/XM/ OnStar with single CD. After I bought it I could not load more than 1 CD thought I had the 6-CD changer not NAV, so I started looking at the paperwork and then realized that it was not Bose. I was shocked. MSRP was $78234. Still can't believe that it didn't have it.

This complete Bose system with NAV should correct the issue. I just have to figure out how to activate the phone - bluetooth. Ron
Old 08-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Jaa6921
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Did you ever work out how to activate the BY wheel controls?? Can you share??

Thanks

John A

Get notified of new replies

To Need phone controls (bluetooth) on left hand side of steering wheel

Quick Reply: [Z06] Need phone controls (bluetooth) on left hand side of steering wheel