Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] -LG Motorsports GT2 aero package-

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 03:28 PM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Default -LG Motorsports GT2 aero package-

Spring is on us and it is time for cars to hit the track (already have in some cases). If you have been thinking about added grip to your C6 GS/Z06/ZR1 then take a look at our GT2 aero package including wing, mounts, splitter, and side skirts.

-Aero
  • LG GT2 wing and frame mounts
  • LG GT2 front tunneled splitter
  • LG carbon side skirts
  • LG Carbon WC hood *not available for ZR1*

Our wings are 100% frame mounted so you have a direct connection and no body deflection to worry about. No seals are cut so everything is weather tight like OE. Our GT2 splitter mounts to the body just like OEM and with the optional mounting kit you have all of the components you need to securely mount it to the nose of the car with frame supports for it as well. Both the wing and the splitter are 100% reinforced carbon fiber for strength and light weight. The biggest difference with our splitter than you will not find on other models are the tunnels to add even more downforce!

Ask a sales rep today for details on how we can help stick your Corvette to the track!
Old 04-07-2016, 11:06 PM
jtswenson
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Can I get more info on the front splitter? I've got a zr1 with stock front splitter. Is this something that can be added to that or does that need to be removed? Also, is this easily removable because trailering with that splitter looks like more of a nightmare than the stock one. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2016, 03:59 PM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Originally Posted by jtswenson
Can I get more info on the front splitter? I've got a zr1 with stock front splitter. Is this something that can be added to that or does that need to be removed? Also, is this easily removable because trailering with that splitter looks like more of a nightmare than the stock one. Thanks!
PM me your email address and I can show you a bit more info about the splitter.

You can take it on and off, but you do need the car up in the air a bit to do so. Most of the customers that tow their cars to and from the track with it, generally have extended ramps along with the longer 133" race ramp setup to get the car on and off the trailer.

There are the two main plates on each side, a center drop down support from the frame to the nose (not shown in this pic) with a plate on the bottom, and two side struts from each corner to the bottom just in front of the front tires.

Last edited by Anthony @ LGMotorsports; 04-08-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To -LG Motorsports GT2 aero package-

Quick Reply: [ZR1] -LG Motorsports GT2 aero package-