Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] I Need help regarding code P0449 stepinside!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Chonger
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Yep. Forum is great. I changed the little black box AKA pack of smokes and problem solved. CEL gone and cost me $22 and no trip to the Stealership.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:36 AM
erikszr1
Melting Slicks

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts

lol....stealerships....thats funny. ill try to remember when i go to work tomorrow (Chevrolet dealership, Service Dept., im an A Tech for 20+years) that not everbody hates us...........I wish everybody could see the hack work ive seen done at other repair shops and what they charge!!...i deleted the rest of this, it doesnt matter really. i visit here purely for entertainment, some of this stuff i read here.. nothing personal guys.. sorry for the rant didnt mean to jack or (steal)the thread.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:17 PM
s4k4zulu
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GaryZ06
Hey guys I did a search and came up with this informative thread....I just started getting the code 0449...Evaporative Emission system vent control circuit intermittent... I see in this thread they fixed it by changing the salmon(25) fuse....I checked mine and they are both good.Any suggestions? Thanks
sorry to bring the dead horse alive but how did u get a fix?

i have a P0449 evaporative emission system vent control circuit intermittent..

thanks...
ps: i changed exhaust to b&b bullets two years ago so theres no recent work on the car

Quick Reply: [Z06] I Need help regarding code P0449 stepinside!