Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Side skirts/ground effects for my Z06

Old 01-30-2011, 10:47 PM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SearayC5
Are the side splitters pre-drilled so we know at what interval to mount the rivets? Or at the very least are there any pre-drilled holes to get the skirts started? Is it obvious how car in/forward/back they mount on the rocker panel?
I can only speak for the LG and APR skirts, and they are both pre-drilled. I'm selling the APR skirts and front splitter if anyone is interested. Both are new, never mounted. I'll be posting on the for sale forum tomorrow.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:05 PM
RPI Designs
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 102 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

Originally Posted by SearayC5
Are the side splitters pre-drilled so we know at what interval to mount the rivets? Or at the very least are there any pre-drilled holes to get the skirts started? Is it obvious how car in/forward/back they mount on the rocker panel?
Yes, ours are drilled making it very easy for you to install. We suggest you install the splash guard piece first, then attach the side skirt to your splash.

These are in stock.

Thanks for the questions.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:08 PM
RPI Designs
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 102 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

Originally Posted by FastZ06Eh?
I have the RPI skirts in CF, screwed on, no problems. Took this retired office worker a couple of hours to install the skirts. Recommend the products from RPI, I have the ZR1 rear spoiler ( body colored) and CF front splitter, all first rate, although the splitter lost a battle with a raised manhole cover in a construction zone ......
Post some pictures if you get a chance. Our skirts use screws just like the OEM ZR1.

Thnaks again for the order.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Side skirts/ground effects for my Z06