Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] $499.99 - LT Header & X-Pipe!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 06:39 PM
msnbound
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KLRBEE2
I thought this was funny when I looked at your name...TJWONG!!
What makes you think mr. wong wasnt born in this country, thus having every right to be proud to be an American?
Old 10-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Chonger
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

I don't know mang. You get what you pay for. I remember a little while ago there were some cheap *** Chinese made headers being sold as American Racing knock offs. I tend to think there is a reason they are so cheap.

I agree with tjwong. Buy American. And yes I have a funny name also.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 AM
05cammedc6
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default exp

I helped my friend install these on his c6 a year ago, boost bros, he pay'd about 550, the install was the fsatest I have ever seen, removing the stock h pipe, stock manifolds and the install of the new headers and high flow cat/x pipe was done in 2.5 hours.... anyway, he still has them on, installed with new oem ex maifold bolts (never use oem twice)
and has no cracks, and the header bolts have never came loose, I would buy these for mine in a min if I needed a new set of headers, also 500 vs 1500, u can use that grand towards other mods..
Old 10-23-2011, 11:47 AM
KLRBEE2
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by msnbound
What makes you think mr. wong wasnt born in this country, thus having every right to be proud to be an American?
I never implied he wasn't proud of being an American, as he more than likely was born here; however, it doesn't take away the fact that he's roots are from China, and he's recommending American made makes it sound funny! On another post I checked, HE even mocks HIMSELF for it. No offense implied with it. Why are ppl always so defensive? Have a little sense of humor and enjoy life

Quick Reply: [Z06] $499.99 - LT Header & X-Pipe!